Game Info Submission Archive: Doritos Crash Course 2 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Doritos Crash Course 2 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Doritos Crash Course 2

AuthorMessage
Posted on 10 May 13 at 04:32
TsubakiCalamity has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Doritos Crash Course 2:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by TsubakiCalamity for Doritos Crash Course 2

TsubakiCalamity said:
Since no one has flagged any achievements as of yet, I might as well do the job.

Notes: Despite having a local single player and multiplayer at the same time, this game is restrictively online only, meaning all of the achievements are 'online required'. No idea why this game really needs online since they never mentioned about it. I tried to play offline as a guest account and the game still asks me that I have to be online with the account on it (not sure if Silver account is allowed). Correct me if my statement is wrong.

Pretty much self-explanatory as most of the stuff were pretty simple enough and no missables (thanks to level select). However, I must explain on one of the few achievements before I move on.

Doritos Crash Course 2Mission ImpossibleThe Mission Impossible achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 55 pointsFinish 75 Bonus Objectives.

Despite what the description says, there are no unique bonus objectives. This means that you can complete the same bonus objectives over and over again to make the game count towards your 'no. of bonus objectives completed (lifetime)'. Therefore, cumulative flag is needed. Note that you can only do it in single player.

Doritos Crash Course 2UniversalThe Universal achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 50 pointsFind and collect 300 unique stars by completing courses.

This description for this achievement mentions that you need to get at least 300 track stars (unique) which it means that you explore the track and collect the stars (solid yellow); the outlined stars means that you have already collected. Therefore, collectable flag is needed. Note that you can get it either solo or multiplayer, as the game allows other players to collect stars even he or she hasn't unlock one of the courses yet.

Doritos Crash Course 2Silver Star MedalThe Silver Star Medal achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 38 pointsGet all the track stars and at least silver on all courses marked with the trophy icon.

Similar to the other achievement above except that it asks you to collect every single track stars (unique) and get a silver medal (2nd place or better) on every single course. You don't have to get both of them at the same time, you can take time to get the stars first. Also take note that getting silver medal is single player only; however, you can collect the track stars either in solo or multiplayer.

Doritos Crash Course 2The Main CourseThe The Main Course achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 53 pointsFinish every course marked with a trophy icon without dying.

This one can be earned either in solo or multiplayer although it is best to be done alone for the most part.
Musquito
Musquito
TrueAchievements Pro user699,523 TrueAchievement Points9,039 posts
Last post: 25 Jun at 07:41
Posted on 10 May 13 at 09:42
Thank you for your submission.

Flags are added.
http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
Posted on 11 May 13 at 18:38
PSYCHO Lagger has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Doritos Crash Course 2:

PSYCHO Lagger said:
Doritos Crash Course 2Road Less TraveledThe Road Less Traveled achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 30 pointsUnlock split path for all courses marked with the trophy icon.

If you unlock the last split path and lose server connection straight after the achievement won't unlock and there is no way of getting the achievement.

Posted on 14 May 13 at 21:25
http://www.trueachievements.com/.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Doritos Crash Course 2:

said:
Doritos Crash Course 2Jungle FeverThe Jungle Fever achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 32 pointsUnlock every course marked with the trophy icon in the Amazon Jungle.

unlocked all amazon courses with trophy's next to them but no achievement popped.

Posted on 15 May 13 at 15:19
http://www.trueachievements.com/Tetrasides.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Doritos Crash Course 2:

Tetrasides said:
Doritos Crash Course 2Star PowerThe Star Power achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 32 pointsIn a tournament, grab the most stars.

Buggy.

Posted on 17 May 13 at 08:51
http://www.trueachievements.com/.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Doritos Crash Course 2:

said:
Doritos Crash Course 2Let It SnowThe Let It Snow achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 43 pointsUnlock every course marked with the trophy icon in the Antarctic.

Doesn't unlock when all Antarctic levels with trophys are unlocked

MuddyAmoeba
MuddyAmoeba
241,909 TrueAchievement Points107 completed games(Includes owned DLC)2,013 posts
Last post: 12 Jun at 12:38
Posted on 17 May 13 at 09:15
Thanks for the submission guys just bear with us on this one.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
608,159 TrueAchievement Points17,760 posts
Last post: 25 Jun at 17:59
Posted on 26 May 13 at 08:02
Thank you for your submission mysterious stranger. We have added the Buggy flags to all achievements that we heard were Buggy. If there are more, please do let us know!
Posted on 31 May 13 at 06:38

said:
Doritos Crash Course 2Shiver Me TimbersThe Shiver Me Timbers achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 70 pointsUnlock every course marked with the trophy icon in the Pirate Island.

I unlocked them all, including split paths and still no achievement.

Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
608,159 TrueAchievement Points17,760 posts
Last post: 25 Jun at 17:59
Posted on 01 June 13 at 20:47
We have added Buggy, Thank you!
Posted on 27 October 14 at 05:07
http://www.trueachievements.com/SandHawkTime.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Doritos Crash Course 2:

SandHawkTime said:
Doritos Crash Course 2Welcome to CC2The Welcome to CC2 achievement in Doritos Crash Course 2 worth 5 pointsUnlock your first course.

Discontinued, this goes for all achievements, as it is no longer possible to connect to servers, which is required to even play a level

Chad and Jessie
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.9835465 completed games(Includes owned DLC)9,975 posts
Last post: 21 May at 01:51
Posted on 30 October 14 at 14:24
Hey SandHawkTime,

Thank you for the submission. The severs did stay up a little longer then they were announced, but it does appear these are now officially off. We've applied the discontinued flag to all achievements.

Thanks again. toast
Posted on 10 December 14 at 18:22
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.