Game Info Submission Archive: MASSIVE CHALICE Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

MASSIVE CHALICE - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: MASSIVE CHALICE

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 03 June 15 at 06:13
RazorPriest has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for MASSIVE CHALICE:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by RazorPriest for MASSIVE CHALICE

RazorPriest said:Technically almost everything is "missable" in this game, but the only achievement you can truly screw yourself out of on a playthrough is "To the End!" so that's the only one that gets the flag.

Acquiring a relic is done by leveling a hero fairly high. That hero will then leave behind an heirloom relic when they pass away. Hence the Level flag.
Durera
Durera
Posted on 10 August 15 at 00:28
Difficulty achievements are stackable, I just got iron brutal, brutal and hard for one playthough (already had normal achievement from a normal playthrough, but I guess that would have unlocked too)
Durera
Durera
Posted on 10 August 15 at 00:32
Building in every area is also "truly missable", I left it too late in my first playthrough and hit the point where you can't keep all the zones alive before I could complete my final building needed for the achievement, and wasn't even going to try for it on brutal. Once you lose an area this achievement is gone for that playthrough.
Ditto51
Ditto51
Posted on 30 August 15 at 15:18
The only thing that I would add to Razor Priest's flags is Ironest Chalice having a difficulty flag because it has to be done on Brutal Difficulty.
Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 28 October 15 at 17:12, Edited on 02 November 15 at 01:20 by WebChimp UK
Thank you for the submission RazorPriest as well as the feed back Durera and https://www.trueachievements.com/Ditto51.htm.]

We've applied the flags with a couple of slight tweaks, you can see these over on the game page. Please let us know if you have any additional changes toast
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 01 November 15 at 22:51
MASSIVE CHALICEBrütal VictoryThe Brütal Victory achievement in MASSIVE CHALICE worth 1691 pointsComplete the game on Brütal Difficulty
isn't Stackable, it is the highest difficulty level.

Relic-related achievements might warrant the Hidden Requirement flag as the requirements to acquire relics aren't mentioned up front and somewhat hidden. In short they can be gifted by a random event (luck) or you need to kill 15 enemies with a single hero, thereby acquiring a nickname, and then have that hero die of natural causes (not in combat).

Furthermore, you can loose relics. This can happen by random events or by extinguishing a bloodline. Hence, the achievement for acquiring level 10 with a relic is Missable.
Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 02 November 15 at 06:11
Ok thanks for that, we've removed stackable as well. toast
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 02 November 15 at 18:39
Not sure what the "as well" refers to, you might have missed Missable on
MASSIVE CHALICEA Legacy FulfilledThe A Legacy Fulfilled achievement in MASSIVE CHALICE worth 160 pointsProgress a Relic to its maximum level
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 29 December 15 at 12:32
Could you please add the missing flag?
Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 29 December 15 at 15:24, Edited on 29 December 15 at 15:26 by Senior Chupon
Ok this has been added, thanks!
Information Posted on 05 January 16 at 14:09
This post was archived by theshadow
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.