Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: Holiday Period 2014/2015

  • punkyliarpunkyliar216,774
  • Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:19
    About a week ago, week ago. Why you tweakin' ho, tweakin' ho.
  • BalarushBalarush1,844,815
    Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:17
    Grabbed a few of these thanks to the post, thanks!
    There Are No Men Like Me.
  • Tendoman77Tendoman773,301,049
    Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:25
    Nooo not WRC!!! I was gonna buy that if it ever got discounted one day ><

    And Battle too, I recall it was quite overpriced for such a short game.
  • TveilorTveilor305,938
    Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:28
    Scott Pilgrim is still on PSN though
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,293,478
    Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:36
    Tveilor said:Scott Pilgrim is still on PSN thoughIt's not.
    Mpphhh mphh mph mphhhh mphhh mhh! - Red Pyro
  • MaesenkoMaesenko314,210
    Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:39
    D'oh, forgot to pick up MvC (although I'm not really into fighters, it was a solid title). At least I already own Scott Pilgrim and UNO, wouldn't much've cared for the others.

    Shame about all the delistings going on, though. Guess the only smart thing to do would be to start looking at all the older XBLA titles and buying them, as well as any/all licensed ones.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:44
    Exalted Entity said:About a week ago, week ago. Why you tweakin' ho, tweakin' ho.Lmao one hit wonder who's career was over faster than it started.
    Wii U> Indie Station 4
  • REB3LREB3L1,300,560
    Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:47
    Tendoman77 said:Nooo not WRC!!! I was gonna buy that if it ever got discounted one day ><

    And Battle too, I recall it was quite overpriced for such a short game.
    Gutted about this too - wish they'd put this on offer beforehand!
  • FoBoFoBo369,657
    Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:52
    Uno?! Nooooo! This was to be GWG and I was to be happy about it!
  • NateRNMSNNateRNMSN304,867
    Posted on 03 January 15 at 23:55
    Thanks for this information! Sucks about the delistings. I hope people got a chance to pick them up beforehand.
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 00:08
    FoBoRawR said:Uno?! Nooooo! This was to be GWG and I was to be happy about it!If you don't have the original Uno game, all is not lost. You can still get the game in some disk bundled compilation packs that contain Arcade Games, such as this one...

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/XBOX-Xbox-live-arcade-complilation/d...

    It says Uno Rocket but I'm guaranteed it's the original Uno as Uno Rocket doesn't exist.

    It's currently not flagged as removed from the marketplace for the game itself, but I'm hoping the directors of TA will make a note that you can still the game in bundled compilations. wink

    Oh... I am a genious! laugh
  • CurtLucasCurtLucas750,752
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 00:17
    Asphalt 8: Airborne was also updated to LIVE Enabled on Windows Phone during this time
    "I'm disrespectful to dirt!! Can you see that I am serious?" - Mr. Sparkle
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 00:18
    BulgyDragonZord said:FoBoRawR said:Uno?! Nooooo! This was to be GWG and I was to be happy about it!If you don't have the original Uno game, all is not lost. You can still get the game in some disk bundled compilation packs that contain Arcade Games, such as this one...

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/XBOX-Xbox-live-arcade-complilation/d...

    It says Uno Rocket but I'm guaranteed it's the original Uno as Uno Rocket doesn't exist.

    It's currently not flagged as removed from the marketplace for the game itself, but I'm hoping the directors of TA will make a note that you can still the game in bundled compilations. wink

    Oh... I am a genious! laugh
    Yea we dont delist if it's available on physical media.
    Looking to boost any and all GFWL achievements I don't have! PM if interested.
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 00:24
    Nice!!!!!!
  • KINGvJAMESKINGvJAMES487,337
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 00:25
    Damn! I was waiting for WRC to be discounted to buy it. So mad I was cheap, just didn't seem worth the price.
    I also thought two Asphalt games came out on win8 and WP8
  • punkyliarpunkyliar216,774
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 00:34
    CurtLucas said:Asphalt 8: Airborne was also updated to LIVE Enabled on Windows Phone during this timeI've added this now. Thanks for letting me know.

    KINGvJAMES said:I also thought two Asphalt games came out on win8 and WP8There were two for Windows Phone (both now in the article) but only one for Windows 8.
  • TardiiTardii267,484
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 00:36, Edited on 04 January 15 at 00:37 by Tardii
    What about Asphalt 8: Airborne (WP)? It's mentioned in the related items, but not in the article itself.

    Edit: Never mind...
    http://xbldb.com
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64288,913
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 01:02
    Phoenix C64 said:crap i still miss an online chievo for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game i think :(Delisting from the market place doesn't necessarily mean the online is shutdown. Try to finish it off soon though.

    Even when it is a game I already have 100% it is annoying to see a good game get delisted.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.