Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: Holiday Period 2014/2015

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 04 January 15 at 16:43
    What sucks for me is that Scott Pilgrim wasn't available to purchase here in Brazil, damn you MS! angry
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,158,440
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 16:54
    Marcos Aspira said:What sucks for me is that Scott Pilgrim wasn't available to purchase here in Brazil, damn you MS! angryThat would have been most likely Ubisoft's decision (with a slight chance at it being Universal Studios/Bryan Lee O'Malley's decision depending on how the worldwide distribution contracts were written), not Microsoft's.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant741,986
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 17:04
    JCDRANZER said:TA really need to do a better job at finding information about upcoming delisting because other sites have reported about the Scott Pilgrim delisting like 4 or 5 days ago.

It sucks for me that I only have 1 of the 2 DLC for Scott Pilgrim.
    Most TA staff were on holidays and not on TA as much. Also, most delistings are not announced, as the article said:
    We're assuming that these delistings are all for licensing reasons, but we don't have confirmation of this as usual.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 20:36
    Damn Despicable Me has had nobody complete it on this site. Is it that hard? Or glitchy? At least one person has this 1 achievement called "Adventurer" but he lacks a lot of other achievements, while a few others have every achievement except Adventurer.

I remember Rayman Jungle Run being bad before I finished that...but...I don't want to struggle to all out hell on something I can't complete ;>__> no guides for the achievement either so...
    dat Jill Valentine >=D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 January 15 at 21:30
    I seriously should've picked some of these up when I had the chance
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82457,586
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 22:06
    Battle LA was such a crappy game. Nobody is missing anything, except easy GS.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • TveilorTveilor306,714
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,158,440
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 22:48
    Tveilor said:LGS I Hitman said:Tveilor said:Scott Pilgrim is still on PSN thoughIt's not.It's not? Then how come I just now could do this

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/773/fMoweM.png
    It's no longer on the USA PSN store (didn't feel like checking others). If I had to guess, I'd say an oversight has left it on the smaller market Danish store. So lucky you smile
  • The MascalThe Mascal1,878,796
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 00:24
    BulgyDragonZord said:FoBoRawR said:Uno?! Nooooo! This was to be GWG and I was to be happy about it!If you don't have the original Uno game, all is not lost. You can still get the game in some disk bundled compilation packs that contain Arcade Games, such as this one...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/XBOX-Xbox-live-arcade-complilation/d...

It says Uno Rocket but I'm guaranteed it's the original Uno as Uno Rocket doesn't exist.

It's currently not flagged as removed from the marketplace for the game itself, but I'm hoping the directors of TA will make a note that you can still the game in bundled compilations. wink

Oh... I am a genious! laugh
    Geniuses can spell "genius".
    Beer.
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 00:34
    TVthePunisher said:Damn Despicable Me has had nobody complete it on this site. Is it that hard? Or glitchy? At least one person has this 1 achievement called "Adventurer" but he lacks a lot of other achievements, while a few others have every achievement except Adventurer.
    It is a very long game and shoves micro-transactions at you. Around 350 levels to complete. Typical Gameloft.
  • Catatonic NaliCatatonic Nali1,055,161
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 00:38
    Hmm looks like we need to find another way around the glitch on the Chaudown achievement because the work around appears to involve redownloading the game with a different gamertag.
    @CatatonicNali - Prime directives: 1. Serve the public trust. 2. Protect the innocent. 3. Uphold the law.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64289,436
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 00:49
    Catatonic Nali said:Hmm looks like we need to find another way around the glitch on the Chaudown achievement because the work around appears to involve redownloading the game with a different gamertag.Glad I did that long ago.
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • Linkx41Linkx4171,349
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 00:51
    Battle: Los Angeles is still up on NA PSN store
  • Posted on 05 January 15 at 01:55
    TVthePunisher said:Damn Despicable Me has had nobody complete it on this site. Is it that hard? Or glitchy? At least one person has this 1 achievement called "Adventurer" but he lacks a lot of other achievements, while a few others have every achievement except Adventurer.

I remember Rayman Jungle Run being bad before I finished that...but...I don't want to struggle to all out hell on something I can't complete ;>__> no guides for the achievement either so...
    Unlocking 25 labs will take a long time and a great level of skill (or tons of cash). Whomever unlocked it probably cheated...or has very deep pockets.
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN349,991
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 03:39
    Scott Pilgrim was announced a long time ago, it wasnt a surprise. On the other hand Battle of LA arrgh.
  • TveilorTveilor306,714
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 06:29
    xPut Name Herex said:Tveilor said:LGS I Hitman said:Tveilor said:Scott Pilgrim is still on PSN thoughIt's not.It's not? Then how come I just now could do this

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/773/fMoweM.png
    It's no longer on the USA PSN store (didn't feel like checking others). If I had to guess, I'd say an oversight has left it on the smaller market Danish store. So lucky you smile
    It's still up. So if you are somewhere in EU try searching the PS Store for Scott Pilgrim if you want to play it and were late in getting the 360 version.

Also I'm in Sweden wink
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • matdanmatdan797,045
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 11:11
    Delistings suck because the companies behind the game's more often then not neglect to give any information about the issue. Would of got most of these that I did not get but whatever.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64289,436
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 11:47
    matdan12 said:Delistings suck because the companies behind the game's more often then not neglect to give any information about the issue. Would of got most of these that I did not get but whatever.but also sometimes the games become listed again. it's just a small period while companies decide if the game is worth renewing a licence or not
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 12:10
    MrZombieChicken said:TVthePunisher said:Damn Despicable Me has had nobody complete it on this site. Is it that hard? Or glitchy? At least one person has this 1 achievement called "Adventurer" but he lacks a lot of other achievements, while a few others have every achievement except Adventurer.

Unlocking 25 labs will take a long time and a great level of skill (or tons of cash). Whomever unlocked it probably cheated...or has very deep pockets.
    He is claiming a glitch. I pm'ed him. He unlocked it before the achievement for 5 labs popped.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.