Game Info Submission Archive: White Night

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

White Night - Genre Info submissions

Related game: White Night

• AP 8T8AP 8T82,838,287
    Posted on 28 December 15 at 11:46, Edited on 28 December 15 at 15:07 by WebChimp UK
    I didn't argue that the game should be classified as survival horror solely because the devs say so. I just reiterated that in the previous post. While that part of the argument is relevant just the fact the game is what it is should be enough. Have you played it? It's a survival horror, I definitely know a survival horror game when I see/play one. It belongs with the genre more than 95% of the games actually classified as SH.

Lets be realistic though, there is no way the genre will be changed now through stubbornness. I definitely would not back down if i was in charge of decisions regarding genre. I won't hold my breath anyway.
    AP
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK660,189
    Posted on 14 February 16 at 00:42, Edited on 14 February 16 at 00:43 by WebChimp UK
    Thanks for the submission, link hidden. After some further discussion we've decided to move this into the Action-Adventure - Survival Horror genre. While it doesn't meet the definition of the parent genre that well, we've decided to waive this fact in this instance due to how neatly it does fit into the child genre and more so as the flattened genre system draws closer.

Thanks again for the submission. toast
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads