Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Halo 5 Behind the Scenes Video

AuthorMessage
mancide
mancide
Posted on 11 November 14 at 18:34
Go to "church" with the team

Please click here to read the story: Halo 5 Behind the Scenes Video

External link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k96NK5moXyg
EaseAndInspire
Posted on 11 November 14 at 19:46
Neat
Aye, we left you. You're fat, and slow, and we didn't want to die.
itz waz me
itz waz me
Posted on 11 November 14 at 19:51
I am planning on Getting my Xbox one and Halo MCC in the end of December.

Only hopes about Halo 5 are that it won't suck so bad as Halo 4 did.
itz waz me
Davis 888
Davis 888
Posted on 11 November 14 at 19:53
I am not sure how much I like how Halo is turning into some sort of sport. I mean it is cool when they have the tournaments, but I don't know if I like how it is looking. I guess time will tell. But if memory serves, The Arena play list did not do so well.
EaseAndInspire
Posted on 11 November 14 at 19:58
Davis 888 said:I am not sure how much I like how Halo is turning into some sort of sport. I mean it is cool when they have the tournaments, but I don't know if I like how it is looking. I guess time will tell. But if memory serves, The Arena play list did not do so well.People have been playing halo mp tournaments since halo ce. It kind of died out over the last couple of years and if imagine they want to bring it back to pro tournaments
Fir3Blad316
Fir3Blad316
Posted on 11 November 14 at 20:08
Sry but i cant agree with you... halo 4 was the best halo for me. The Story was fantastic, Spartan ops a lot of better as Firefight. The multiplayer is good not more. I love Master Chief in Halo 4 so emotionale. Really it was fantastic for me. Halo 4-Reach-2-3-1-ODST-Wars
bl4ck blooc
bl4ck blooc
Posted on 11 November 14 at 20:34
I miss halo :(
ill wayn3
ill wayn3
Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:26
I love halo and all as much as the next diehard but I feel like I just watched Call of Duty Advanced Warfare with a halo skin, near identical mechanisms. Its good they shied away from individual perks that you could choose and make them universal but oh well
http://tinyurl.com/nsxg6rm <== EASY WAY TO MAKE $5 XBOX LIVE BY USING BING
EaseAndInspire
Posted on 11 November 14 at 22:51
Fir3Blad316 said:Sry but i cant agree with you... halo 4 was the best halo for me. The Story was fantastic, Spartan ops a lot of better as Firefight. The multiplayer is good not more. I love Master Chief in Halo 4 so emotionale. Really it was fantastic for me. Halo 4-Reach-2-3-1-ODST-WarsMan I fucking hated Spartan ops... Basically exactly the same as fire fight except you gotta run your ass all over the place... Absolute let down that mode was... As for halo 4 being better than all the others I have to strongly disagree,3, 2, 1, odst, reach, 4 lol.... As for halo wars you cant really rank that among the other titles as its not in the same category at all... Great time though heres hoping for a halo wars 2 announcement soon
Bratt555
Bratt555
Posted on 11 November 14 at 23:18
Man I fucking hated Spartan ops... Basically exactly the same as fire fight except you gotta run your ass all over the place... Absolute let down that mode was... As for halo 4 being better than all the others I have to strongly disagree,3, 2, 1, odst, reach, 4 lol.... As for halo wars you cant really rank that among the other titles as its not in the same category at all... Great time though heres hoping for a halo wars 2 announcement soonI agree. going from MC basically being the AI and Cortana being the emotion to vice versa was impecable. 1, 3, odst, 2, reach, 4. Spartan Ops would have been better if they had come out with the second season. I can't sit still much anyways in firefight so I would always die lol. with Ops I could run around and not die lol.
GtechApocalypse
Posted on 12 November 14 at 00:41
I'm excited
Gtech
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 12 November 14 at 03:44, Edited on 12 November 14 at 03:49 by HolyHalfDead
It seems that Microsoft will keep on following in Bungies footsteps, either that or someone at Microsoft leaked the Halo roadmap to Bungie.

Destiny Weekly Nightfall strike -> Halo Nightfall TV show
Destiny Guardians -> Halo 5: Guardians

Can you tell which image is from which game?
Cloaked Guardian 1 vs Cloaked Guardian 2
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 12 November 14 at 03:45
Davis 888 said:I am not sure how much I like how Halo is turning into some sort of sport. I mean it is cool when they have the tournaments, but I don't know if I like how it is looking. I guess time will tell. But if memory serves, The Arena play list did not do so well.Turning in to? If anything, it's died off a lot since way back when...

H5 is neat but with the collection just coming out I'm not sure how much I'll be on that beta.
Honz Brix
Honz Brix
Posted on 12 November 14 at 05:05
Fir3Blad316 said:Sry but i cant agree with you... halo 4 was the best halo for me. The Story was fantastic, Spartan ops a lot of better as Firefight. The multiplayer is good not more. I love Master Chief in Halo 4 so emotionale. Really it was fantastic for me. Halo 4-Reach-2-3-1-ODST-WarsI think he was talking about the multiplayer. the campaign's have always been great in Halo, but when true Halo fans talk about their best experiences on Halo, they are going to talk about Halo 2 multiplayer first and then talk a little about Halo 3 multiplayer. The fans that grew up and played Halo CE when it first came out, will tell you that after Halo 3, the multiplayer slowly got worse. That's not to say that Halo 4 was terrible, I enjoyed it, but not even close to the number of hours spent playing 2 and 3 multiplayer
FINISH HIM!!
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 13 November 14 at 12:11
Looking forward to Guardians. Balances look interesting. May grab the MCC someday in a bargain bin. Don't want to play out the franchise before the next installment. Too many other new games on the market.
stabuck
stabuck
Posted on 14 November 14 at 07:21, Edited on 14 November 14 at 07:23 by stabuck
Remember myself 2007 sitting in a four player campaign halo 3 coop lobby, while waiting the game to boost all of my buds yelling: HALO! HALO! HALO! .... Sweet memories.

..... Beside that, is nobody worried that HMCC will ruin your completion ratio? Coz as much as i like replaying levels i've already played over and over again, i will for sure not going to hunt down all those achievemnts! .... I mean i really like Destiny, but this game is already a massive repetitive son of a ....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.