Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of November 10th, 2014

• Mike PitchMike Pitch754,720
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:06Permalink
    Halo MCC, AC Rogue and AC Unity for me! Thanks buy 2 get 1 free at Target! But now I have to wait to play them because they are "technically" Christmas gifts, just couldn't pass up a deal like that.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:08Permalink
    Halo sucks get real people.also toybox turbos is out tomorrow micro machines in all but name for us oldies,also ac has got poor reviews so far so it kind of is a crap.
    TA "just how good are you" not very is the answer for 99% of you boost everything seems pointless to be in to cheevs if thats the case.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:14Permalink
    Both Assassin's Creed games for me, even though I haven't got much time to spend on them until the weekend.
    There's no accounting for taste, it'd be best if everyone just respected that.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf428,071
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:17Permalink
    after playing AC3, I haven't been able to look another AC game since, I cant even bring myself to finish the storyline in AC3.
  • Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:17Permalink
    Tropico 5!!!!
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory1,524,586
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:23Permalink
    Target sure picked a perfect week to have B2G1 free on all games. Got Halo MCC, AC Unity and Rogue for $120
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant482,090
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:27Permalink
    Cobryza said:Glad I don't live in Australia. No stupid absurd game classifications/bans, no late releases, no unpopulated servers without sacrificing ping.

It seems to me that Britain and America are the best countries for Xbox gaming. smile It might be our shared history, culture and language.
    America? History? You are only a few hundred years old. There are my pubs in my city older than your country. laugh
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:29Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Cobryza said:Glad I don't live in Australia. No stupid absurd game classifications/bans, no late releases, no unpopulated servers without sacrificing ping.

It seems to me that Britain and America are the best countries for Xbox gaming. smile It might be our shared history, culture and language.
    America? History? You are only a few hundred years old. There are my pubs in my city older than your country. laugh
    Sick burn, brah.
  • mariofan220mariofan220143,235
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:30Permalink
    FantasticFranc0 said:Crap week.Excellent first comment.
  • Hyprax 11Hyprax 11159,674
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:35Permalink
    Pretty terrible week, you know that Halo, Assassins Creed, Lego: Batman and that PES. laugh
    Hyprax
  • HanxHanx737,949
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:50Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Cobryza said:Glad I don't live in Australia. No stupid absurd game classifications/bans, no late releases, no unpopulated servers without sacrificing ping.

I live in England too fool. facepalm USA yes but not the land. The land was there once owned by the native Americans.
  • HanxHanx737,949
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:54Permalink
    blueriversbeast said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Cobryza said:Glad I don't live in Australia. No stupid absurd game classifications/bans, no late releases, no unpopulated servers without sacrificing ping.

Sick burn, brah.
    Fail burn, brah. You burned nobody. warning The quoter assumed my country was the US, he assumed wrong. Hell, look in my TA profile, it says England.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 November 14 at 21:58, Edited on 11 November 14 at 22:00 by Permalink
    Cobryza said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Cobryza said:Glad I don't live in Australia. No stupid absurd game classifications/bans, no late releases, no unpopulated servers without sacrificing ping.

I live in England too fool. facepalm USA yes but not the land. The land was there once owned by the native Americans.
    So wat part of America once being owned by native Americans gives them a shared history and culture with England, I wonder? Yeah Lucky assumed wrong about where you live but you were throwing Brittain and America together like they're clones who share everything while history is hugely different, culture is very different and language... actually, still many superficial differences.
    There's no accounting for taste, it'd be best if everyone just respected that.
  • DutRankDutRank152,620
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 22:03Permalink
    The Outcast2 said:Halo sucks get real people.also toybox turbos is out tomorrow micro machines in all but name for us oldies,also ac has got poor reviews so far so it kind of is a crap.Says Halo sucks then goes on to say Toy Box Turbos comes out tomorrow.
  • Exia Of WarExia Of War100,036
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 22:13Permalink
    This week is bloody amazing. I wish I had the time and willingness to buy the console to play these games.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant482,090
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 22:21Permalink
    Billy Horrible said:Cobryza said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Cobryza said:Glad I don't live in Australia. No stupid absurd game classifications/bans, no late releases, no unpopulated servers without sacrificing ping.

So wat part of America once being owned by native Americans gives them a shared history and culture with England, I wonder? Yeah Lucky assumed wrong about where you live but you were throwing Brittain and America together like they're clones who share everything while history is hugely different, culture is very different and language... actually, still many superficial differences.
    Exactly. Thankfully Cobyrza lives on the right side wink. USA and UK only share language. I would say that Australia is a lot more similar to the UK but with better beaches. laugh
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle827,438
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 22:23Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Exactly. Thankfully Cobyrza lives on the right side wink. USA and UK only share language. I would say that Australia is a lot more similar to the UK but with better beaches. laughAnd damn sexy women laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 November 14 at 22:46Permalink
    laughDutRank said:The Outcast2 said:Halo sucks get real people.also toybox turbos is out tomorrow micro machines in all but name for us oldies,also ac has got poor reviews so far so it kind of is a crap.Says Halo sucks then goes on to say Toy Box Turbos comes out tomorrow.
    t-t-t-today junior
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator235,858
    Posted on 12 November 14 at 00:03Permalink
    V1p3rs bite said:Silicon Iceman said:Dat Master Chief Collection. ... but I just can't bring myself to purchase an anthology that consists of all games that I already own and can play whenever I want. Hell, I have three copies of the original Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox, PC and 10th Anniversary).Holy crap...i just realized I have three copies of that game as well! Yeesh.
    ...and now I have four clap
    Oh yeah me too haha!

Still, not a bad deal once I did the math though :P
  • MelthrisMelthris266,764
    Posted on 12 November 14 at 00:11Permalink
    Really happy with the Master Chief Collection so far but it has a couple of bugs in it (I found a couple in the GUI. No biggy though! I'm loving it smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.