Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of November 10th, 2014

• WinMo KirbyWinMo Kirby128,181
    Posted on 12 November 14 at 02:22Permalink
    Can we just focus on something we all agree on? Like hating the French?
  • matdanmatdan701,025
    Posted on 12 November 14 at 07:24Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Billy Horrible said:Cobryza said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Cobryza said:Glad I don't live in Australia. No stupid absurd game classifications/bans, no late releases, no unpopulated servers without sacrificing ping.

It seems to me that Britain and America are the best countries for Xbox gaming. smile It might be our shared history, culture and language.
    America? History? You are only a few hundred years old. There are my pubs in my city older than your country. laugh
    I live in England too fool. facepalm USA yes but not the land. The land was there once owned by the native Americans.
    So wat part of America once being owned by native Americans gives them a shared history and culture with England, I wonder? Yeah Lucky assumed wrong about where you live but you were throwing Brittain and America together like they're clones who share everything while history is hugely different, culture is very different and language... actually, still many superficial differences.
    Exactly. Thankfully Cobyrza lives on the right side wink. USA and UK only share language. I would say that Australia is a lot more similar to the UK but with better beaches. laugh
    Better weather and just about better everything else. (Obviously except for history and pubs) Also troll is obvious.

OT:
    Pity I have no Xbox One so this week will be quiet.
  • Posted on 12 November 14 at 08:50Permalink
    Can't wait for DA: Inquisition clap
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • MalazanMalazan343,861
    Posted on 12 November 14 at 10:48Permalink
    WinMo Kirby said:Can we just focus on something we all agree on? Like hating the French?This.

J'adore!
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,419
    Posted on 12 November 14 at 11:29Permalink
    YA BILLY said:I have never had much interest in Halo, but somehow I feel the urge to buy MCC.I have been thinking the exact same thing. I hate Halo with a passion but have a huge urge to get this.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf428,063
    Posted on 12 November 14 at 15:40Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:YA BILLY said:I have never had much interest in Halo, but somehow I feel the urge to buy MCC.I have been thinking the exact same thing. I hate Halo with a passion but have a huge urge to get this.I had the same urge with destiny and I really regret it.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,806,488
    Posted on 12 November 14 at 17:18Permalink
    FantasticFranc0 said:Crap week.laugh toast
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth. Don't forget the [popcorn].
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,184,443
    Posted on 14 November 14 at 09:04Permalink
    Weiderman316 said:Never played any of the Halo games, may as well start now. Hello TMCC!Wow, it's never too late for play Halo, have fun! smile
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,184,443
    Posted on 14 November 14 at 09:05Permalink
    Manu BAD IT said:Can't wait for DA: Inquisition clapme too!! headspin
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.