mr xenon
mr xenon
Posted on 03 June 15 at 23:38
Geez, must be nice.
mr xenon
Mephisto4thewin
Mephisto4thewin
Posted on 03 June 15 at 23:39
As one of the final 28 it is clear this contest is going to go for awhile yet. Maybe to the early 80s.
BrutishMuffin
BrutishMuffin
Posted on 03 June 15 at 23:44
I'm out today. Glad I could make it to another weekly update. This contest really helped me gain a lot of Gamerscore and play some games that I hadn't started up yet. I was really hoping to stay in until I was the highest Gamerscore remaining, but Emerald Axer ruined that for me lol. Good luck to everyone left!
mcphorks7
Posted on 03 June 15 at 23:58, Edited on 04 June 15 at 00:02 by mcphorks7
Mephisto4thewin said:As one of the final 28 it is clear this contest is going to go for awhile yet. Maybe to the early 80s.I wouldn't be at all surprised I know I've told my self so many times ok if i make this milestone of 40 days or 50 people left and the proceeded to keep going. That desire to just do a bit better is gonna drive this thing to the point where people will have to be doing ridiculous things to keep up. At 50 I still have some time on my hands at 70-80 your basically just eating gaming and maybe sleeping
SuperS0nicSam
SuperS0nicSam
Posted on 04 June 15 at 00:01
Is the contest going to start soon? When is the difficult part begin?
NICK 420 707x
NICK 420 707x
Posted on 04 June 15 at 00:56
Wtfff that is just insane! That many achievements in 1 day is just ridiculous!
Nick 420 707x
Oriole2682
Oriole2682
Posted on 04 June 15 at 01:05
SuperS0nicSam said:Is the contest going to start soon? When is the difficult part begin?LOL you sound like me! I'd say the contest begins when another 5 are eliminated leaving only 1% of the original participants. This is just pregame, maybe we should term it "Tadpole Crawl" laugh
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 04 June 15 at 01:45
Congratulations guys, the pressure must be getting to you! I'm surprised that 'My Pony and I' aren't rocking the charts, games with easy GS surely would be popular.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
SuperS0nicSam
SuperS0nicSam
Posted on 04 June 15 at 03:01
MugenKairo said:Congratulations guys, the pressure must be getting to you! I'm surprised that 'My Pony and I' aren't rocking the charts, games with easy GS surely would be popular.Isn't My Horse and Me 2 really expensive? That's probably why it hasn't been used.
InigoMontoya80
InigoMontoya80
Posted on 04 June 15 at 03:07
MugenKairo said:Congratulations guys, the pressure must be getting to you! I'm surprised that 'My Pony and I' aren't rocking the charts, games with easy GS surely would be popular.You would be surprised. Avatar is not a game for this competition. You need achievements and lots of them. Score is meaningless.
Capn Beav
Capn Beav
Posted on 04 June 15 at 03:42
I'm curious to see this is going to lead to changes in next year's event. While I find it truly fascinating to check the leaderboard both before and after each day's period ends, it seems like an accelerated rate could get everyone to the same place faster. I'm just not sure it's really tenable to have this contest last for 3 frickin' months! laugh

I'd love to hear the thoughts of those still in it and the folks who have only recently croaked out on the matter.
Maesenko
Maesenko
Posted on 04 June 15 at 04:29
That-a-boy, Gotham! Keep rocking it out!
"You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
Michel
Michel
Posted on 04 June 15 at 05:13
Capn Beav said:I'm curious to see this is going to lead to changes in next year's event. While I find it truly fascinating to check the leaderboard both before and after each day's period ends, it seems like an accelerated rate could get everyone to the same place faster. I'm just not sure it's really tenable to have this contest last for 3 frickin' months! laugh

I'd love to hear the thoughts of those still in it and the folks who have only recently croaked out on the matter.
I just want this to end already, I'm starting to stress lol
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 04 June 15 at 06:18
Nice to have on the elimination page~ position they were eliminated at - and include yourself ;)

Good job to all who are still in!
Endgame
Endgame
Posted on 04 June 15 at 08:22, Edited on 04 June 15 at 08:22 by Endgame
So the winner is getting 50+ years of TA Pro? That's like a whole lifetime for me.
oO KwaX Oo
oO KwaX Oo
Posted on 04 June 15 at 08:24
MugenKairo said:Congratulations guys, the pressure must be getting to you! I'm surprised that 'My Pony and I' aren't rocking the charts, games with easy GS surely would be popular.I guess you're talking about My Horse and Me 2 and with the current price it represents about 7.36£ per achievement so I guess you'll never see it here as you can buy a full game (and the ~50 achievements that come with it) for the price of a single achievement from this game! wink
TrueAchievement
Posted on 04 June 15 at 08:30
This is pretty amazing stuff guys, great work!
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 04 June 15 at 08:54
This is a crazy competition! 7.8 million TA score!! shock

Amazing stuff, good luck to everyone still leaping.
I used to write Walkthroughs like you, then I took an arrow to the knee
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into http://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.