Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent

Third player for the last 4 co-op missions.

• AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive417,388
    Posted on 22 July 12 at 00:14, Edited on 22 July 12 at 00:24 by AlonsoFive
    There is 2 of us and we have done the first 14 missions. The next 4 are virtually impossible with 2 people. So we need a 3rd player to help with missions 15,16,17 and 18. This will make them alot easier and we shouldn't have too much trouble. If you are looking to do these, or just want to help either message me or 'Cartoon Ghost'. We are looking for someone who has a bit of experience of playing the game, (and the co-op missions), and it would be nice if you were quite good aswell. We are both reasonably good but we need a 3rd good player to 'complete the puzzle', so to speak.

So like I said message me or Cartoon Ghost if you are interested. (On TA or xbox live)
    Preferably ASAP. wave

Edit: IMPORTANT - You will need a mic and please be able to speak English. I know it seems kinda obvious but you wouldn't believe how many people I end up with when we can't communicate for one reason or another.
    Thanks. Again.smile
    Sleep is so overrated.
  • AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive417,388
    Posted on 25 July 12 at 22:18
    Ok if a moderator sees this you can close the thread as we have now finished these missions.
    Thanks.
    Sleep is so overrated.
  • Posted on 16 June 13 at 15:08
    Figured I woul just piggyback on this thread....

Looking for help on Mission 15. I can and will obviously help you out with whatever you need. SO many people contact me about playing this and no one ever wants to play it? So if you want to or can help out on this, please contact me. Thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads