The Original Off Topic Board Forum

Chat about anything you like!

Red vs. Blue References in Achievements?

AuthorMessage
guns vs kittens
Posted on 22 July 12 at 10:42
Everyone know's about RoosterTeeth's amazing web-series Red vs. Blue, and if you haven't, I highly recommend it to you if you have at least a milometer of humor in your body.

I just want to know all of the achievements that reference back to this great show.

I know a few off the top of my head:

I'm positive this is one:
Red Dead RedemptionSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Red Dead Redemption worth 25 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Along with this one:
Gears of WarIs It a SpiderThe Is It a Spider achievement in Gears of War worth 102 pointsKill 100 enemies in ranked matches with grenade tag

And I feel this one is as well:
F.E.A.R. 3I'm not a Doctor, I'm a Medic!The I'm not a Doctor, I'm a Medic! achievement in F.E.A.R. 3 worth 24 pointsPerform 50 revives in any game mode

Can you guys find any more that may be referencing back to the show?
...But why is the rum gone???
Patsreds
Patsreds
Posted on 22 July 12 at 11:26
Here's another one
The Dishwasher: Vampire SmileBleep bloop!The Bleep bloop! achievement in The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile worth 23 pointsLike Achievements, but not! Open presents, jump jump, squirtgun fight, kill squid, watch credits.

This show definitely made it's mark laugh
InfernalDante34
Posted on 30 July 12 at 01:05
Patsreds said:
Here's another one
The Dishwasher: Vampire SmileBleep bloop!The Bleep bloop! achievement in The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile worth 23 pointsLike Achievements, but not! Open presents, jump jump, squirtgun fight, kill squid, watch credits.

This show definitely made it's mark laugh
Rooster Teeth even did a video showing that achievement off, they even had Joel (Caboose) say "Bleep Bloop!" when the achievement popped instead of the normal chime heard when you get an achievement, if I remember correctly.
ScottMacFreedom
Posted on 09 August 12 at 09:17
I know there is another one, just not coming to mind at the moment.. guess I will need to go through all my achievements....
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
guns vs kittens
Posted on 09 August 12 at 15:17
Hahaha, it makes me want to get the new Dishwasher game just for that!
...But why is the rum gone???
CustomDEMOCRAT
Posted on 08 November 12 at 01:05
Here's another:
Halo 4I <3 Red vs BlueThe I <3 Red vs Blue achievement in Halo 4 worth 18 pointsWin 5 War Games matchmaking matches.
360voice.com..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.