Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 08 August 14 at 10:51
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Amazing Spider-Man 2 walkthrough
  • Posted on 08 August 14 at 17:58
    Just took over this walkthrough. Should be able to make it go live within the week.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions for the guide, let me know so I can make my guide catered towards everyone's needs as much as I can.
  • Posted on 08 August 14 at 19:40
    Just so all of you know what I am doing, I have decided to include most of the miscellaneous achievements in the General hints and tips section, as I felt that there were some good tips to making story mode easier, but it was faster to also get the achievements with that method anyways. Like hero status gives a bonus to all stats, but also maxing it gets you an achievement.
  • Posted on 10 August 14 at 03:43
    Just a status update, I have now finished the story walkthrough, and I am including a collectibles page as requested. That one might take me a couple of days though.

I don't have video guides in there yet, but I will update those within a month's time. But the walkthrough should be up and running by the end of Monday.

If anyone has any more comments or suggestions, feel free to throw them at me.
  • Posted on 11 August 14 at 09:08
    Submitted this walkthrough for review now. If anyone has any last minute ideas, now is the time to let me know.
  • Posted on 28 August 14 at 08:13
    Update: The walkthrough is in for review, but I am doing a full play through of the game, and streaming it live.

If you want to see it live, watch me on Twitch at 3 pm every day (PST / GMT - 8)

http://www.twitch.tv/exalted_entity

If you miss it, no worries, all progress will be uploaded and incorporated into the walkthrough.
  • MattekadMattekad721,936
    Posted on 09 November 14 at 02:25
    Is there anything new to report in regards of the walkthrough? smile
  • Information
  • WolfWood37WolfWood37965,594
    Posted on 13 December 14 at 07:55
    Just a question, the know your enemies achievement. I went through till the end of the cutscene and back to the city, but nothing popped. Is there something missing besides beating all of the main missions?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads