Challenge Discussion

Forum for discussing challenges.

Xbox One Challenges Notification # 50 for 6/5/2015

• XtowersXtowers1,139,993
    Posted on 05 June 15 at 11:38
    Xbox One Challenges Notification # 50 for 6/5/2015

Hey Challengers!

I’m surprised I actually got a little time to put a little more love in to this notification. And I’m happy to say there’s a new challenge to get all your motors running. By the way, holy cow! This is challenge notification number 50!! That’s half a century! Nearly a year of weekly challenge notifications have gone out. And while the landscape certainly has changed, there’s still plenty to do and see, but just a warning: There’s not much starting or expiring soon. Everything is either running right now or going to start in the more distant future. Let’s see what’s new:

A new challenge lurches in to Trumbull County
    Grab your double-barrel and wipe the guts and grime off your scope, because we’ve got a new challenge fresh from the folks at Undead Labs. You might want to build a munitions workshop, too, because they want you to ace two hundred zeds with firearms. There’ll be no time for sneaking around. It is going to be balls to the walls monster mayhem with spray and pray technology. I’m not sure how much more I can say about this challenge, so here’s the link:
    State of Decay: Year-OneHunting SeasonThe Hunting Season challenge in State of Decay: Year-OneKill 200 zombies with firearms in June.

And that’s all that’s new! Although it is only one new challenge, I’m very excited to see it. I love State of Decay and I love having an extra excuse to play it. I only hope they continue to release monthly challenges like this. I’d even settle for weekly challenges, but I’ll take what I can get. Here’s a question for you: What would you prefer in a game, weekly or monthly challenges. Let me know in the challenge forums. See you on the flip side!

X

Currently tracking 9 running game challenges, and 7 upcoming game challenges. Two challenges have expired in the last week, and one has been added.

Expiring Soon
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Starting and Expiring Soon

Starting Soon

Other Challenges

App Challenges

On the Horizon

Please keep me up to date on challenges! The first batch was easy, but I have to sift through the ‘All Challenges’ page on TA just like you. I don’t want to miss any, so if you notice new challenges you can help me keep up to date on this thread and/or talk with your fellow challenge hunters about how to achieve them: General Challenge Discussion

If you notice any mistakes in my notification message please let everyone know in this thread (if the error is big enough, it may warrant a new notification): You've made an error!

Give me suggestions for improving your experience with the Challenge Notifications! Post them here in this thread: I have a suggestion!

And remember, you can tell your friends about notification system and have them join the leaderboard here: Xbox One Challenge Notifications

The more people who join, the more likely Rich will notice that many people want a system like this incorporated in to the site.
    Thanks everyone!

Xtowers
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads