Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear Announced

• Posted on 23 January 13 at 05:39
    +1
    ^ this
  • AttackingMVPAttackingMVP279,910
    Posted on 23 January 13 at 06:42
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    First of all they are pussies for changing the title!

It used to be heavy fire Afghanistan

Then some pussy whined about it and these pussies caved and changed it to heavy fire gay gay.

Second no multi? Sad.
    First off, where did you hear that people complained? This is a completely different game from Heavy Fire Afghanistan, which was already released to PS3, PC, and Wii back in November 2011.

As for your post in general... Ignorance at it's finest. But then again I'd expect nothing less from someone who voted for Obama. I mean after all, he doesn't care if you are lazy and illiterate, just as long as you voted for him and he'll just make sure you keep getting your welfare check so you can keep your internet bill paid and continue to not work.
  • matdanmatdan840,592
    Posted on 23 January 13 at 07:17
    AttackingMVP said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:

Then some pussy whined about it and these pussies caved and changed it to heavy fire gay gay.

Second no multi? Sad.
    First off, where did you hear that people complained? This is a completely different game from Heavy Fire Afghanistan, which was already released to PS3, PC, and Wii back in November 2011.

As for your post in general... Ignorance at it's finest. But then again I'd expect nothing less from someone who voted for Obama. I mean after all, he doesn't care if you are lazy and illiterate, just as long as you voted for him and he'll just make sure you keep getting your welfare check so you can keep your internet bill paid and continue to not work.
    Oh you went there. Waiting for inevitable response.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 January 13 at 19:53
    AttackingMVP said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:

Second no multi? Sad.

OK first of all .......

The game was listed on gamefly as heavy fire Afghanistan.... As new release for 360. If they made a mistake then bad on them.

Second. If you really think that the 53% of the country that voted for Obama is on welfare than I truly feel bad for you.... More than I already do.

Again, I work one full time job and one part time job. I work over 68 hours a week. I support myself with no help from ANYONE. so your logic is flawed and very sad and it is the main thing ripping this country apart.
    Oh Republicans! You lost! Get over it! Wake up! You are a dying breed! 4 MORE YEARS!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 February 20 at 01:04
    68 hrs a week lmao thats 2 full jobs are you a beepboop like android wilson from EA?
    All bad games are GoTY's imo how can you as a company allow shit to come on your name its such bravery if you ask me
  • SkarviTSkarviT207,185
    Posted on 16 February 20 at 04:58
    Nice graphics
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.