Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

World Series of Poker: Full House Pro Double XP

• Dread ReaverDread Reaver582,253
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,371,129
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 04:44
    I guess that's the closest they're getting to Texas Heat.
  • poopaccinopoopaccino271,442
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 04:45
    I havent played this yet. Is it worth starting?
  • Grizzly BearGrizzly Bear222,146
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 05:04
    poopaccino said:
    Not really. It's pretty much the same as Full House Poker. I'm not sure why they even released this.
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 05:06
    Grizzly Bear said:
    poopaccino said:
    Not really. It's pretty much the same as Full House Poker. I'm not sure why they even released this.
    Good to know..thanks
  • Posted on 28 September 13 at 05:14
    It's free ("free-to-play"), so if you want a free game and like poker, go for it. If you hate multiplayer, don't bother.
    Xbox Community Level Level 10 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ß2013 @HyruleBalverine
  • dudecrazy108dudecrazy108449,358
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 05:19
    It'd be fun if the game wasn't so damn buggy and laggy.

The fact that the game can barely play kills it.
    Furious Gunman:Let's face it, we all know that dudecrazy108 is the pimp of TA.com
  • PetrifiedPetrified1,650,398
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 05:37
    dudecrazy108 said:

I had 1 little problem once every 3 hours or so the gameplay would freeze and you had to leave. That's the only problem I experienced and it's no big deal.
  • CL ArctosCL Arctos143,060
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 06:23
    So Diaboliical said:
    dudecrazy108 said:

I had 1 little problem once every 3 hours or so the gameplay would freeze and you had to leave. That's the only problem I experienced and it's no big deal.
    Agreed, I'd say it's worth playing now. They will patch up the issues as they sort through them, hopefully sooner rather than later. Regardless, I still find it consistently playable, and any buggy issues are short-lived and ultimately don't detrimentally affect your ability to play the game well.
  • I darklost II darklost I112,999
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 06:23
    poopaccino said:
    Why not? Do you like to play poker? For the completion requires a lot of time but at least you're having fun!
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 September 13 at 06:28
    So in other words playing these events is really just like playing two times instead of one time.......LAME! Just make it double xp all day for multiplayer, is that so damn hard!?

They act like we owe them something and not the other way around. This is what freaking happens with these pay to play games, if it cost 800 thousands of people would have 400/400 by now.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 07:05
    The Monk BAD IT said:
    poopaccino said:
    Why not? Do you like to play poker? For the completion requires a lot of time but at least you're having fun!
    I downloaded it but havent been starting anything new lately. My backlog is kinda ridiculous at this point and been trying to get my completion % to a respectable level. Also, someone told me you have to buy dlc to complete it.
  • Posted on 28 September 13 at 07:06
    good lord i thought i was done with theese f-in narrow texas heat session's!!!!!!!!!angry
    achievements its what's for dinner
  • Posted on 28 September 13 at 08:07
    Grizzly Bear said:
    poopaccino said:
    Yea it's kinda weird they made basically no changes except for some new skins and micro-transactions.

Lost interest way back in the beta.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 September 13 at 09:56
    i don't understand a shit about poker never play poker in my life so it's better not download this
    i have vodka but no fucking ammo
  • Posted on 28 September 13 at 10:22
    Game is full of constant all ins and river turn arounds.
    It's fun with friends but really annoying with randoms.

Also extremely tight with chips to be honest.
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,357,191
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 13:08
    Just a couple of tips...the settings have to be "max 6" players, but you don't need 6 ppl. You can set up a max 6 private game, and as soon as your friends are in you can start it and still get the bonus xp. Also, the double xp actually stacks AFTER any boosts you have applied, so you can get pretty decent xp during these windows.
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • Adam CorelaAdam Corela748,316
    Posted on 28 September 13 at 13:37
    dudecrazy108 said:

The fact that people go all in 50% of the time and that the river wins 90% of the time doesn't help either.
  • Posted on 28 September 13 at 16:46
    lildevilbmxer said:
    good lord i thought i was done with theese f-in narrow texas heat session's!!!!!!!!!angry
    It's just double XP, don't play, big deal.
  • Posted on 28 September 13 at 18:00
    poopaccino said:
    The Monk BAD IT said:
    poopaccino said:
    I downloaded it but havent been starting anything new lately. My backlog is kinda ridiculous at this point and been trying to get my completion % to a respectable level. Also, someone told me you have to buy dlc to complete it.
    Not on this one... at least not yet...
    Xbox Community Level Level 10 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ß2013 @HyruleBalverine
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads