Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Multiple Windows Phone Games Updated

• pezza888pezza888179,735
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:52
    WestsideSxE said:so is that Crafting Guide really an update for a support app to a GFWL game that went offline 2 weeks ago? :Dlaugh
  • heatlightheatlight2,773,359
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 18:01
    MathGuy42 said:For some reason, Plants vs. Zombies (WP) and Bejeweled Live (WP) are no longer available for my phone (HTC 8x). Another user reports the same on his Lumia 920. Yet they are not delisted. Anyone know why this is happening? Newer PopCap games Bejeweled Live + (WP) and Zuma's Revenge! (WP) are still available.

Ham Salad said:DeAtH434 said:Pac-Man Kart Rally and Pro Pool Online 3 are on 8.1Interesting. Neither are on WP8. I've updated the list.

This is getting unnecessarily complicated.
    Thanks for the nice list.

Hydro Thunder Go (WP) is only available on WP7 and WP8.1, according to its TA page. Strangely, I downloaded the trial on my WP8.0 back when it was on sale, but now it doesn't show up in my Store. The Store page says WP7.5 only.
    MathGuy42 said:For some reason, Plants vs. Zombies (WP) and Bejeweled Live (WP) are no longer available for my phone (HTC 8x). Another user reports the same on his Lumia 920. Yet they are not delisted. Anyone know why this is happening? Newer PopCap games Bejeweled Live + (WP) and Zuma's Revenge! (WP) are still available.

Ham Salad said:DeAtH434 said:Pac-Man Kart Rally and Pro Pool Online 3 are on 8.1Interesting. Neither are on WP8. I've updated the list.

This is getting unnecessarily complicated.

Hydro Thunder Go (WP) is only available on WP7 and WP8.1, according to its TA page. Strangely, I downloaded the trial on my WP8.0 back when it was on sale, but now it doesn't show up in my Store. The Store page says WP7.5 only.
    Hydro Thunder Go was originally available on WP8 but was pulled at a later date due to compatibility issues. It's been unavailable ever since.
  • Ham SaladHam Salad917,916
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 18:01

I have a Lumia 920; I looked for Bejewled Live recently, and it was not in the store on my phone, and the web store said it was not available for my phone. However, now I can find Bejewled Live (at $4.99) both on my phone and on the web store. Odd that it's not in your HTC store.

I've never had a problem finding PvZ, though.

Are they available to you at these URLs?

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/plants-vs-zombie...
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/bejeweled-live/e...

Hydro Thunder Go appears to WP7 and WP8.1 only, so I'll add it to my list. Thanks.
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42836,449
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 18:05, Edited on 16 July 14 at 18:05 by MathGuy42
    Now both Plants vs Zombies and Bejeweled Live are back for me too. I checked less than 2 hours ago. I guess it was a momentary glitch. Thanks.
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 18:10
    Glow Artisan won't save progress. Carnyvale has a weird stuttering gameplay glitch in the last 4 levels and Revolution probably still has an unobtainable... Yay
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 18:11
    Ham Salad said:Senior Chupon said:By my count this is what is left.Looks like we came up with mostly the same list, but we both got some the other didn't.

I missed Babel Rising 3D, Minesweeper, and Need For Speed Undercover. You missed Pac-Man Kart Rally, Pool Pro Online 3, and The Harvest. (Despite being delisted on Windows 8, The Harvest is still available on WP7).
    Interesting. The Harvest was actually available on WP 8 at one point. I guess it was removed later. We've updated it here on TA to mention it's WP7 only again.
  • HighT3chR3dn3ckHighT3chR3dn3ck1,808,144
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 19:20
    When are they updating Doodle Jump?
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory2,730,910
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 19:24
    HighT3chR3dn3ck said:When are they updating Doodle Jump?Probably never. It's delisted.
  • Oriole2682Oriole26825,294,861
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 19:59
    When does the new red stripe deal come out every week?
  • Redders 420Redders 4201,522,747
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 20:07
    Too little, Too late! dive
    It's more than just a game, It's a passion.
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 20:27
    Oriole2682 said:When does the new red stripe deal come out every week?Thursday.
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x306,940
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 20:35
    Oriole2682 said:When does the new red stripe deal come out every week?You mean:
    When does the repeat Red Stripe deal come out every week?
  • yamayamayaamaayamayamayaamaa1,157,425
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 21:24
    Sorry if it's been mentioned but does anyone know why Bejeweled Live + was raised to $4.99?
  • coipcoip307,129
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 21:34
    Babel Rising 3D has a WP8 version.
    Glow Artisan is a really cool game but there seems to be a save bug.
    Ms. Splosion Man showed up as downloadable a few hours ago but now it says it's not available for my WP8.0 device. What gives?
  • coipcoip307,129
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 21:36
    Evil Crusaider said:MS splosion man keeps throwing me back to the games hub in the middle of game.
    Anyone else have this problem? I have a lumia 1020
    Perhaps this is why I can't find the game in the store? Maybe they already pulled it again because of bugs.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,490,754
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 21:36
    That list is pretty exaggerated. I have WP8 with 512MB and most of these games were available for it before the update. I only see a handful of new (and crappy) titles now.
  • TOBY 1K NO BETOBY 1K NO BE1,383,813
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 21:38
    No rabbids go phone? Thought that might of happened by now...
  • JoonasJoonas414,900
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 21:39, Edited on 16 July 14 at 21:40 by Joonas
    I might buy the cheapest WP8 device if they make Splinter Cell Conviction compatible with it.
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 21:48, Edited on 16 July 14 at 21:49 by Senior Chupon
    range is good said:Babel Rising 3D has a WP8 version.
    Glow Artisan is a really cool game but there seems to be a save bug.
    Ms. Splosion Man showed up as downloadable a few hours ago but now it says it's not available for my WP8.0 device. What gives?
    True, but this is referring to the original version.

Babel Rising 3D (WP) - Original only supports WP7
    Babel Rising 3D (2013) (WP) - Updated for only WP8

You have to buy it twice but you also get twice the achievements.
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 22:08
    No more (iOS) games? I was really hoping for more than just word games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads