Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Multiple Windows Phone Games Updated

• TheMaizeTheMaize1,403,657
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:27
    TBonePhone said:The only titles I'd encountered that couldn't be played on WP8 were the original minesweeper (not Microsoft Minesweeper), Sudoku, and Full House Poker, none of which seem to have made it to WP8 yet. As many have said, a bunch of those games are WP8 only and were never available on WP7i have finished the original minesweeper and sudoku on my Lumia 920...so Again..i guess it depends on what Windows 8 phone you have
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory2,408,430
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:32
    TheMaize said:DeAtH434 said:Matrarch said:TheMaize said:i dont get it....i have Windows phone 8.1, and i already have most of those games....

the games that have been updated is not the ones you mention..but the ones listed below:

hasta la muerte
    ms. splosion man 2
    ghostscape
    fable coin golf
    OMG: our manic game
    Glow Artisan
    Big Buck Hunter pro
    To be honest, I've noticed some of them back before this too, but they had been relisted and returned, and we've not noted them before, so they're collected together.

That said, Hasta la Muerte, Glow Artisan, and Big Buck Hunter are on the list. :) I'll check the other games you've listed on my device and add them above. :)
    I've had OMG for months so that wasn't too recent. Have Big Buck Hunter on WP8 should make it alot easier hopefully with faster hardware.
    Deer hunter 3D, is wp8, sure you dont mean that one?
    big buck hunter 3d havent been avaiable on my phone this year.

OMG have not been on the Marketplace since i bought my Windows 8 phone around a year ago...

i guess it can be different depending on phone and Marketplace

but atleast on my Lumia 920, it have been as i write in 2014 on the Danish, chinese and irish marketplaces
    I never said Big Buck Hunter Pro was for WP8 I was just saying having it on WP8 will improve its performance.
  • St Tony22St Tony221,409,971
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:34
    Xtowers said:Perhaps this is also tied to the pending official release of the WP 8.1 update?Question: When is the release of WP 8.1 update?
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:36
    sorry death343, i misread your comment....
  • heatlightheatlight2,062,673
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:36
    They're still coming. Ms. Splosion Man has just appeared on the WP8 Store, and that's definitely never been available for the newer handsets. Fingers crossed DoDonPachi Maximum is next. :)
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,403,521
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:38, Edited on 16 July 14 at 15:39 by xPut Name Herex
    St Tony22 said:Xtowers said:Perhaps this is also tied to the pending official release of the WP 8.1 update?Question: When is the release of WP 8.1 update?This week, check the following site for updates on when your device will get it (it's coupled with Lumia Cyan update).

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-soft...
  • WeltallAYWeltallAY196,433
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:37
    Yeah, will echo others thoughts - all of these have been on W8 that I have noticed. Was REALLY hoping that the absolute pinnacle of WP gaming was finally updated from W7: DoDonPachi Maximum. Would also like OMG.
  • MatrarchMatrarch1,603,444
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:42
    WeltallAY said:Yeah, will echo others thoughts - all of these have been on W8 that I have noticed. Was REALLY hoping that the absolute pinnacle of WP gaming was finally updated from W7: DoDonPachi Maximum. Would also like OMG.OMG is now available for me, but note the update above, it's very handset dependent!
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:48
    matrarch...regarding one of your edits..

the harvest actually reappeared in my store 3 weeks ago...on my Lumia 920....
    so it has already been relisted for the higher devices
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:48
    Now fable coin golf is available for the first time since I got a wp8 in march, but what I want is the crackdown game that gave something in crackdown 2
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:54
    Do i have to buy Ghostscape again? I already bought it on my WP7 a while ago.
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:55
    Have been waiting for the MS Mahjong update to fix the medals related glichted achievement... no luck though! U_U
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 15:57
    Superschrubber said:Do i have to buy Ghostscape again? I already bought it on my WP7 a while ago.try to download it....after clicking buy, it will either start downloading, or ask you to confirm the purchase....
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:00
    Yay glow artisan is back I only one level I couldn't do because of how small my screen was on my Lumia 800 but now should be a piece of cake with my Lumia 1520 happy days
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:05
    i cant wait until the 8.1 update on my phone, i can move all of my apps to the sd card. i have over 100 wp games and only have about 8 i can have on my phone at once
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • SimmSimm2,106,117
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:07
    I wish they would bring back the game flowers. It was delisted long ago before I had a chance to complete it.
  • pezza888pezza888169,294
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:08
    Good news!
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:16
    SimmShady22 said:I wish they would bring back the game flowers. It was delisted long ago before I had a chance to complete it.Search it with a z - flowerz. It hasn't been delisted for me and a friend downloaded it recently.

I really hope they gain support for the harvest and tentacles as they were my favorite two games on WP. About bloody time we got compatibility, its only been one and a half to two years... Now my friends can play fable coin golf!
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE506,781
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:18
    so is that Crafting Guide really an update for a support app to a GFWL game that went offline 2 weeks ago? :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.