Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Multiple Windows Phone Games Updated

• MatrarchMatrarch1,603,444
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:29
    TheMaize said:matrarch...regarding one of your edits..

the harvest actually reappeared in my store 3 weeks ago...on my Lumia 920....
    so it has already been relisted for the higher devices
    Not so, it's not appearing on my 925
  • HanxHanx1,396,746
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:34
    Xtowers said:Perhaps this is also tied to the pending official release of the WP 8.1 update?Good question. I hope so! smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:36
    Matrarch said:TheMaize said:matrarch...regarding one of your edits..

I've also had the harvest on my lumia 920 for a couple of weeks.
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:46
    I was hoping for a Let's Golf 2 update so I could actually complete it..
  • Ham SaladHam Salad909,410
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:44, Edited on 16 July 14 at 16:45 by Ham Salad
    OMG: Our Manic Game should be added to this article. It wasn't available on WP8 in May, which is when I bought it for my WP7. But it's now showing in my WP8 store.

Kimi 452 said:Matrarch said:TheMaize said:matrarch...regarding one of your edits..

The Harvest briefly appeared on my Lumia 920 store afew weeks back, but it's gone again. I don't think it was supposed to be available on WP8.
  • Evil CrusaiderEvil Crusaider1,098,276
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:54
    MS splosion man keeps throwing me back to the games hub in the middle of game.
    Anyone else have this problem? I have a lumia 1020
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory2,408,430
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:56
    Ham Salad said:OMG: Our Manic Game should be added to this article. It wasn't available on WP8 in May, which is when I bought it for my WP7. But it's now showing in my WP8 store.

Kimi 452 said:Matrarch said:TheMaize said:matrarch...regarding one of your edits..

The Harvest briefly appeared on my Lumia 920 store afew weeks back, but it's gone again. I don't think it was supposed to be available on WP8.
    I hope it gets brought to 8.1 eventually because maybe there's still hope it'll return to the Windows 8 store.

For anyone that wants 8.1 now, you can download an app called "Preview for Developers" and after a series of updates, you'll be able to install 8.1
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,285,773
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 16:56
    So did the lazy bastards even fix the Mahjong bug that is preventing me from 100% that game? I doubt it.
  • GiinceeGiincee619,417
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:01
    Still waiting for WP8.1 to download it to my Lumia 1520!
    I'm so excited about that upddate. Now I can install my apps on my 64GB card! So much space for new games now! Awesome
  • RVMRVM489,011
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:06
    Awesome news, we may start getting different games listed for the red stripe sales.
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:18, Edited on 16 July 14 at 18:03 by Ham Salad
    On XBA, there is a thread of WP8 games, and it lists out the games that only work on WP7. Based on that list, I searched the store on both WP7 and Wp8, and found that these games are still only available on WP7:

Babel Rising 3D
    DoDonPachi Maximum
    Full House Poker
    Hydro Thunder Go*
    Minesweeper
    Need For Speed: Undercover
    Orbital
    Pac-Man Kart Rally*
    Pool Pro Online 3*
    Rabbids Go Phone
    Sid Meier's Pirates
    Splinter Cell Conviction
    The Harvest
    The Oregon Trail
    Zombie Attack 2

*Available on WP8.1, but not WP8.0

However, given that a lot of these titles are in the second half of the alphabet, it is entirely possible that some of these might still be updated, and that Microsoft is working alphabetically down the list. This is pure speculation, though.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE609,991
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:18
    Finally some good news that surround the Windows Phone clap
    Walkthrough Assistant Manager - Regular guy just enjoying his games
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:21
  • UnveiledArkUnveiledArk696,050
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:24
    fable coin golf still has that unobtainable achievement,, so no point in downloading
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:32
    Ham Salad said:On XBA, there is a thread of WP8 games, and it lists out the games that only work on WP7. Based on that list, I searched the store on both WP7 and Wp8, and found that these games are still only available on WP7:

DoDonPachi Maximum
    Full House Poker
    Orbital
    Pac-Man Kart Rally
    Pool Pro Online 3
    Rabbids Go Phone
    Sid Meier's Pirates
    Splinter Cell Conviction
    The Harvest
    The Oregon Trail
    Zombie Attack 2

However, given that most of these titles are in the second half of the alphabet, it is entirely possible that some of these might still be updated, and that Microsoft is working alphabetically down the list. This is pure speculation, though.
    Pac-Man Kart Rally and Pro Pool Online 3 are on 8.1
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:31
    Senior Chupon said:By my count this is what is left.Looks like we came up with mostly the same list, but we both got some the other didn't.

I missed Babel Rising 3D, Minesweeper, and Need For Speed Undercover. You missed Pac-Man Kart Rally, Pool Pro Online 3, and The Harvest. (Despite being delisted on Windows 8, The Harvest is still available on WP7).
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:32, Edited on 16 July 14 at 17:36 by Ham Salad
    DeAtH434 said:Pac-Man Kart Rally and Pro Pool Online 3 are on 8.1Interesting. Neither are on WP8. I've updated the list.

This is getting unnecessarily complicated.
  • DinamicGuardDinamicGuard420,231
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:37
    Were is the update for "Deer hunter 3d" so pissed I cant 100% that.
    L Upchurch
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:44
    Ham Salad said:DeAtH434 said:Pac-Man Kart Rally and Pro Pool Online 3 are on 8.1Interesting. Neither are on WP8.

I know haha. I think the availability of these 2 games is a mistake though. However, if they stay up when 8.1 is officially released, it'll be possible to boost both games yourself if you have 2 phones.
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42741,328
    Posted on 16 July 14 at 17:46
    For some reason, Plants vs. Zombies (WP) and Bejeweled Live (WP) are no longer available for my phone (HTC 8x). Another user reports the same on his Lumia 920. Yet they are not delisted. Anyone know why this is happening? Newer PopCap games Bejeweled Live + (WP) and Zuma's Revenge! (WP) are still available.

Ham Salad said:DeAtH434 said:Pac-Man Kart Rally and Pro Pool Online 3 are on 8.1Interesting. Neither are on WP8. I've updated the list.

Thanks for the nice list.

Hydro Thunder Go (WP) is only available on WP7 and WP8.1, according to its TA page. Strangely, I downloaded the trial on my WP8.0 back when it was on sale, but now it doesn't show up in my Store. The Store page says WP7.5 only.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.