Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Multiple Windows Phone Games Updated

• MMMDIMMMDI791,606
    Posted on 18 July 14 at 19:20Permalink
    It was yesterday, when I bought it, on my WP8.
  • Corrupt XBACorrupt XBA1,855,953
    Posted on 19 July 14 at 01:27Permalink
    I bought Big Buck Hunter and Ghostscape. I had to uninstall both of them as they kept on freezing. Unfortunately I unlocked an achievement in Ghostscape.

Lets hope they sort this shit out :(
  • coipcoip185,257
    Posted on 19 July 14 at 23:41Permalink
    HappyCampersII said:Get the facts correct please. Big Buck Hunter Pro is not available on a WP8 device.It looks like quite a few games were available for WP8 devices for a few days, but now they're gone: Hasta la Muerte, Ms. 'Splosion Man, Fable Coin, OMG, Big Buck, UFC, etc. Plus, one that remains, Glow Artisan, has a save bug. Looks like some of them got "re-released" when they shouldn't have, were buggy as hell, so Microsoft pulled them right away (although, Glow Artisan remains). It's too bad. I hope they fix Glow Artisan and some of the other ones and re-re-release them! Would definitely like to see Ms. Splosion Man updated with improved graphics and performance.
  • CayMackCayMack219,526
    Posted on 20 July 14 at 14:54, Edited on 20 July 14 at 14:55 by CayMackPermalink
    range is good said:It looks like quite a few games were available for WP8 devices for a few days, but now they're gone: Hasta la Muerte, Ms. 'Splosion Man, Fable Coin, OMG, Big Buck, UFC, etc. Plus, one that remains, Glow Artisan, has a save bug. Looks like some of them got "re-released" when they shouldn't have, were buggy as hell, so Microsoft pulled them right away (although, Glow Artisan remains). It's too bad. I hope they fix Glow Artisan and some of the other ones and re-re-release them! Would definitely like to see Ms. Splosion Man updated with improved graphics and performance.I bought a Lumia 1520 a few months ago, and it's my first WP. I was so excited to see Fable Coin Golf available now as it was only WP7 before. I downloaded it immediately, but, unfortunately, it's unplayable. The puck and coins aren't even visible on the screen. You just have to guess where they are! angry
  • TRON0314TRON0314158,022
    Posted on 25 July 14 at 04:51Permalink
    Argh! Finally was gng to complete haste la muertd on my w8.1 device but had uninstall cause of a calibration issue that I messed up and mow its gone. ??
  • ElyohElyoh795,198
    Posted on 25 July 14 at 05:36Permalink
    It seems to me that they removed them because they weren't working.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.