Lists

Forum for a load of useful lists

List of Games With Closed Servers

• Solario32Solario32266,821
    Posted on 05 January 13 at 15:41Permalink
    AngryManGamer said:
    is this real or what? im not sure because im starting old games so this will be helpful
    This list should be accurate.
  • TyhonpholusTyhonpholus122,298
    Posted on 24 January 13 at 15:47Permalink
    Is it being kept up to date?
    Commented like a boss!
  • Posted on 24 January 13 at 15:48Permalink
    Short Answer: No laugh
    Long Answer: Maybe someday.
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty655,131
    Posted on 24 January 13 at 16:04Permalink
    Alright well I just need to know if NFS undercover is still available. Since segendary ty is purification of my achievements list from tyhonpholus account. I would like to replay games I deem worthy AND can get 100% in
  • matdanmatdan748,070
    Posted on 25 January 13 at 02:11Permalink
    Segendary Ty said:
    Alright well I just need to know if NFS undercover is still available. Since segendary ty is purification of my achievements list from tyhonpholus account. I would like to replay games I deem worthy AND can get 100% in
    Yes it is from what I can gather.
  • Posted on 11 June 13 at 01:16Permalink
    I think that ufc 3 might be possibly getting added onto this list.
  • Gotico4evaGotico4eva17,008
    Posted on 24 December 13 at 02:56Permalink
    PLEASE!

re-edit this list add the new closed games! i need know, i don't wanna games with unobtainable achievements in my gamertag :)
  • BODZ61BODZ6160,398
    Posted on 22 March 14 at 01:43Permalink
    I didn't see Nexuiz on the list. I believe servers were shutdown Feb 2013.
  • matdanmatdan748,070
    Posted on 22 March 14 at 02:35Permalink
    BODZ61 said:
    I didn't see Nexuiz on the list. I believe servers were shutdown Feb 2013.
    This list is likely no longer updated because one can see discontinued achievements for all games anyway.
  • ZZBroncosZZBroncos218,990
    Posted on 14 August 14 at 02:51Permalink
    I'm assuming this list is no longer being maintained. If that is the case, would you mind if I took part of tomorrow and updated the list myself? Also, would you mind if I reformatted your original post so that it looks cleaner e.g. Hyperlinked text instead just links to the page of a game on TA?
  • Posted on 14 August 14 at 03:06Permalink
    ZZBroncos said:I'm assuming this list is no longer being maintained. If that is the case, would you mind if I took part of tomorrow and updated the list myself? Also, would you mind if I reformatted your original post so that it looks cleaner e.g. Hyperlinked text instead just links to the page of a game on TA?To be fair, they were all "hyperlinked" (on TA, if you link a URL to a game it shows up as "Game A" instead of "https://www.trueachievements.com/Game-A/achievements.htm"), but those URLs have changed since I made the list so it's a bit broken laugh

You are welcome to make a new list. I stopped updating it because, since the creation of this list TA has added a Public Info box that displays on a game's page if the servers are closed, so keep that in mind if you do.
  • ZZBroncosZZBroncos218,990
    Posted on 14 August 14 at 03:09Permalink
    I will, I'm just a bit anal and like to have a centralized list for stuff like this so that I don't even click on the game!

And fair enough! laugh I just wanted to clean it up a bit! wink
  • BROOKER 513BROOKER 513424,741
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 18:54Permalink
    Warface servers closing February 1, 2015
    All achievements are effected as it online only
    DEATH IS CERTAIN.
  • topspeedtopspeed1,094
    Posted on 04 June 17 at 12:44Permalink
    Hello dude, can help me by find a game that been close server like 8 years ago?

Here the video of the old game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tibmLjRBNLA

Your cooperation!

Regards,
    TOPSpeed Players.
  • Posted on 12 September 17 at 10:52Permalink
    Does anyone know if the servers are still up for : SBK08 superbikes?
  • Erickson187Erickson187393,789
    Posted on 18 May 20 at 16:53Permalink
    This list is great but one thing I have been looking for that I cant find anywhere online is a list of all the games for the 360 that have dedicated servers. There are still some that I know of that are still up like Hybrid but I was hoping if there is a list somewhere so I can know which games to try and focus on multiplayer as there is no way of knowing when they will be shut down and then have unobtainables.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.