Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Devil May Cry HD Collection Trailer

• Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:27Permalink
    Enjoy DMC 1 and DMC 3, Play DMC 2

In early 2012, Capcom will be releasing the Devil May Cry HD Collection for the discounted price of $39.99. Included the collection will be Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition. This version of the third game includes the option to play as Dante's brother, Vergil. Another game is also being thrown in, Devil May Cry 2, which I am told is not as bad as I remember and does not deserve the scorn that I am treating its inclusion with, but well, I hated that game.

Did you ever play it? Did you ever play any of the Devil May Cry titles? Has it just been awhile since you've seen the original Dante in all his glory? If you answered yes or no to any of those questions, then take a moment to enjoy this trip down memory lane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7dnEhXpoB0

Awwwwww yeah. clap

Prepare to be stalked by a relentless magma spider and party like it's 2001 in early 2012. There is no officially announced release date, but rumor has it appearing on store shelves the first week of February in both North America and Europe.

External link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7dnEhXpoB0
  • D4rthD4nteD4rthD4nte279,945
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:33Permalink
    Can't wait too buy another DMC collection....Sarcasim...Will be nice to play the original ones for cheevos though!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:34Permalink
    cool
  • KiplerrKiplerr163,490
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:36Permalink
    Day one purchase for sure.
  • VoltFieberVoltFieber410,287
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:39, Edited on 04 November 11 at 16:43 by VoltFieberPermalink
    DMC2 = Fail!

Stupid enemys,stupid combo system,stupid camera,Dante was ok!

Achievements for:

- DMC1: overall S Rank smile
    - DMC2 : Just play trhough Story with Dante and Lucia. roll
    - DMC3: overall S Rank smile

HD Collection Achevements for all 3: Didnt bother much with playing DMC2! laugh
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:43Permalink
    I'll buy this way way way down the road. Too much new greatness I'd rather play over a game I've already beaten 10x!
    I aim to misbehave!
  • DmA 5800DmA 5800447,016
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:43Permalink
    just the first one Iim looking forward for it :)
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:50Permalink
    I love the hate for 2 =)
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:52Permalink
    WHY ARE ALL COMPANIES MAKING STUPID HD REMAKES!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS BURNING A HOLE IN MY WALLET AND SOON IT WILL BURN MY POCKET
    r.martin
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:53Permalink
    LEAVE DMC 2 ALONE!!!
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 16:56Permalink
    Excited!
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 17:00Permalink
    Teh Paralyzer said:
    I love the hate for 2 =)
    Its been a long while but I remember liking it. laugh
    I aim to misbehave!
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 17:00Permalink
    I don't even remember it lol
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,038,760
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 17:05Permalink
    I've been holding off on playing DMC 4 because I have never played a DMC game before. I guess the closest thing I've played to it is Bayonetta, and I loved that game. Perhaps I'll play these first and then start up on 4.
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 17:09Permalink
    Fun times.

I remember loving the first one. Can't get my head around that was 10 years ago.
    I didn't like the second if I recall and never played the third installment. These however, give me added incentive to completing each one as they will contain achievements. If I can master these then I'll try to 1k the fourth installment... maybe.
    "Even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day."
  • RyozenzuzexRyozenzuzex126,800
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 17:10Permalink
    You know, I skipped DMC3 and it took a long time for me to fall in love with DMC4... but now I think I need to go back and play them all again. I guess this'll be a day one for me. Okay, that doesn't make sense. I waited this long, I may as well wait until it goes on sale.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 November 11 at 17:18Permalink
    "Enjoy DMC 1 and DMC 3, Play DMC 2"

What's that gotta mean? Some people enjoy DMC2 >:( And I bet it be a ton better than DmC.
  • GR4V1G0R3GR4V1G0R3230,291
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 17:27Permalink
    loved original (but was shit at it) hated 2nd, just wasn't the same, story was a bit shit, so barely played it, liked the 3rd, but didn't own it (until special edition came out, my old save wasn't compatible, so i never finished it)

i'll probably get this collection in the summer, give me time to remember how to play games with a hint of difficulty

and don't complain about HD remakes of good games, i'd rather buy a remake fo a good game than a sack of shit new one....shame most of these remakes are missing the original & best games (silent hill & metal gear)
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 17:32Permalink
    Ill pick up this HD collection when it releases, Iwas interested in playing one of the devil may cry games but never gotten around to it, maybe this will give me the reason to start playing the series.
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 18:05Permalink
    Part 3 was my favorite as Dante was a young and reckless. I loved the weapons and the badness of his character in his youth. As for the trailer was that the HD upscaled ps2 grahpics for the ps3 ans xbox versions? Because it still looked like a ps2 game untouched lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.