Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Devil May Cry HD Collection Trailer

• SanadaSanada662,232
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 18:28Permalink
    TakahashiDemon said:
    "Enjoy DMC 1 and DMC 3, Play DMC 2"

What's that gotta mean? Some people enjoy DMC2 >:( And I bet it be a ton better than DmC.
    I am sure some people liked it, but it's safe to say that is the most hated installment so far, that is until the new installment comes out as I think you were referring to when you said DmC.

Personally I can't wait to play all 3...Ever since this was announced I swore off 4 until I could play them all in order. laugh
    You seem a little furious...
  • Dark Rocky XDark Rocky X866,505
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 18:35Permalink
    Dog of Thunder, i absolutely agree with ur title bout DMC 1&3 and just play 2, cause that game was bad........ But overall cant wait to play those two again!!!!! DMC2.... eh
  • Blackbelt29Blackbelt29126,459
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 18:37Permalink
    I personnaly enjoyed DMC 2 when I was kid. Guess it's time to play it again to see if it's as bad... and to earn cheevos ! o/
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 18:49Permalink
    BlackBelt29 said:
    I personnaly enjoyed DMC 2 when I was kid. Guess it's time to play it again to see if it's as bad... and to earn cheevos ! o/
    .....yeah, I'm totally going to play 2 for the achievements....

I stand by my case that DMC 3 is the best in the series.
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 18:52Permalink
    It's sad, as DMC2 was my favorite of the bunch (and the one I've played the most -- and to completion at that).
    Though I'm a bit confused; wasn't it originally announced to be the three?
  • IHeartParamoreIHeartParamore1,041,051
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 20:15Permalink
    I always avoided DMC2 because everyone said it was dirt. That said my favourite is DMC4 so what do I know? I'll defo be picking this up however...
  • GrufferzGrufferz181,607
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 20:30Permalink
    Definite purchase for me!
  • GuruThaGreatGuruThaGreat986,560
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 20:35Permalink
    I have only played DMC4, but I enjoyed it so I will be tempted to get this collection somewhere down the road. At any rate I think I'd rather play these than the reboot.
  • imaidiot19imaidiot19734,356
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 20:56Permalink
    I don't trust Capcom after being screwed over with the 'HD' releases of Resident Evil 4 and CV...I will wait to see if these are true HD remakes, or just an upconvert.
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 20:57Permalink
    Can't wait. Will be picking this up day one.
    Loved all 3 games, and will happily go through them again, any day.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 November 11 at 21:06, Edited on 04 November 11 at 21:07 by Permalink
    iheartslampigs said:
    TakahashiDemon said:
    "Enjoy DMC 1 and DMC 3, Play DMC 2"

What's that gotta mean? Some people enjoy DMC2 >:( And I bet it be a ton better than DmC.
    I am sure some people liked it, but it's safe to say that is the most hated installment so far, that is until the new installment comes out as I think you were referring to when you said DmC.

Personally I can't wait to play all 3...Ever since this was announced I swore off 4 until I could play them all in order. laugh
    Yes that's what I meant.. the actual order of the series is 3>1>4>2, just for anyone who needs to know :) there's also an anime series between 1 and 4.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo252,586
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 21:18Permalink
    I'd get it for sure if I wasn't so afraid I couldn't finish it. I'm still struggling with patience-dissolving difficulty with DMC4 and I've read that's the easiest of the franchise!!
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 21:21Permalink
    D4rthD4nte said:
    Can't wait too buy another DMC collection....Sarcasim...Will be nice to play the original ones for cheevos though!
    Well this is on the 360 right? I never got to beat DMC3's final boss on my file. Beat up to that point on mine, and I had already beat him on my friend's. That was on the hard original version. Never got far on 4 though.... Moved in with my mother in law for a year an sold it becuase of that.
    The ODST
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 23:02Permalink
    People hate DMC2 because you only had to do two things to win: walk backwards and hold down the shoot button. Oh, and the story sucked and it took like 6 hours to beat.
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 23:07Permalink
    As long as there isn't an achievement for clearing the bloody palace in DMC3...
    When life gives Chuck Norris lemons, he makes orange juice
  • SM ScorxSM Scorx190,094
    Posted on 04 November 11 at 23:35Permalink
    It is a must buy!
    Smite Down Thy Enemy!
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 23:47Permalink
    Zacry072 said:
    I've been holding off on playing DMC 4 because I have never played a DMC game before. I guess the closest thing I've played to it is Bayonetta, and I loved that game. Perhaps I'll play these first and then start up on 4.
    This. I've tried out DMC but never played it for too long at a time. Bayonetta is pretty cool and from what I've heard DMC is a lot better so bought 4 a long time ago but haven't made time for it. News of HD remakes got me very excited.
  • Posted on 04 November 11 at 23:49Permalink
    i am so excited for this. give me some hard high ratio achievements :) i would love to see this being worth more ta score than the DMC4 and only have achievements for beating the games on hard, collecting everything, s ranking, and finishing the bloody palaces. it will give me a reason to play devil may cry longer.
  • Posted on 05 November 11 at 00:26Permalink
    There are so many HD Collections as it is. Lol Oh well, At least the HD collections that have been coming out lately haven't been too bad to me. Since I don't have any of the old system games anymore the HD versions are good for me.
  • Posted on 05 November 11 at 01:33Permalink
    Hello, Gamestation? One order of crazy please!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.