Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Devil May Cry HD Collection Trailer

• Posted on 05 November 11 at 02:25Permalink
    Just hated DMC4...i`ts distroied my GT !!!
  • Posted on 05 November 11 at 02:56Permalink
    I have never known a long running (4+) series of games to not have at least one crappy title of the bunch. Look at the bright side though at least you only have one bad title holding the DMC series down.

On the inverse of that you have only one good Call of Duty game carrying the rest of the garbage that has that name.

I think I can live with DMC2 having the rest of the series as stellar as ever.
  • Gamer186Gamer186150,105
    Posted on 05 November 11 at 08:45Permalink
    Finally a chance to have all DMCs on the xbox :D
  • Posted on 05 November 11 at 10:04Permalink
    i want it now :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 November 11 at 17:12Permalink
    Love the HD Collection trailer in 360p.
  • SanadaSanada661,757
    Posted on 06 November 11 at 00:14Permalink
    Iakeem said:
    There are so many HD Collections as it is. Lol Oh well, At least the HD collections that have been coming out lately haven't been too bad to me. Since I don't have any of the old system games anymore the HD versions are good for me.
    This is my stance on the HD re-releases. Personally I don't mind paying for a prettier version of games I've already played and know I would like to go through again with achievements tacked on. It certainly beats many of the new titles we've seen lately.
    You seem a little furious...
  • Posted on 06 November 11 at 04:18Permalink
    Really stoked to play the original DMC again, I had a blast with it back in 2003 and I hope it's as good as I remember.
  • xCRiMZoNxxCRiMZoNx217,840
    Posted on 06 November 11 at 10:47Permalink
    I remember playing DMC 1 when I was about 12 or 13 and I had a lot of fun with it. I will consider purchasing this remake…but I gotta see what games I still really want when that time comes. What I really want is a Splinter Cell 1, 2, and 3 remake!
  • Posted on 06 November 11 at 14:57Permalink
    my first ps2 game was DMC2 and i love it!
  • zxgreyzxgrey304,811
    Posted on 06 November 11 at 18:08Permalink
    waset of money & time
  • Z0MBIESINCZ0MBIESINC369,738
    Posted on 07 November 11 at 04:25Permalink
    I absolutely cannot wait for this. So many great HD re-releases of classics lately.
  • Shepard VIShepard VI62,327
    Posted on 20 November 11 at 23:40Permalink
    Probably a stupid question, but will it have achievements?
  • Posted on 20 November 11 at 23:42Permalink
    Confusious360 said:
    Probably a stupid question, but will it have achievements?
    Unless for some reason they release it as DLC for the new DMC game, there is guaranteed to be achievements.
    When life gives Chuck Norris lemons, he makes orange juice
  • Posted on 06 January 12 at 10:39Permalink
    i'D SAY THIS WILL BE A GOOD RATIO/ GREAT GAME TO PLAY. cONSIDERING ONLY 700 ODD PEOPLE GOT 1000 ( INCLUDING ME!!) THIS WILL BE A CHALLENGE!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.