The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 3rd, 2015

• LockieLockie329,883
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 01:19Permalink
    DracoMightyena said:Is Bully Scholarship edition good achievement getting wise? I had it on the Wii several years ago and found it quite enjoyable. I am always tempted to get it when I see it on these sales roll

Also, hoping when GWG brings Bioshock Infinite in a fortnight, the season pass will be on sale. Beaten it a few months ago but always been hoping for that to go down to "fully" complete all the offerings it brings.
    It's fairly easy. Just make sure you save up all your money to avoid some grinding later because you have to buy literally every piece of clothing from the shops to 100% the game.
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • Steve RedmanSteve Redman1,102,143
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 01:40Permalink
    Bully is very good but we really need better sales
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,398,504
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 02:06Permalink
    Steve Redman said:Bully is very good but we really need better salesWhy?
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 02:09Permalink
    Fire Hawk GYJS said:Steve Redman said:Bully is very good but we really need better salesWhy?Presumably so there's something that he finds of interest. I'm starting to agree with that sentiment though, since I have noticed the same games on sale over and over again. I'm also an extremely late adopter in the simple interest of paying as little as possible, so when I can look at a list of titles on sale and see that I own them all, something has gone awry.
    Supporter of unpopular opinions.
  • Flynn423Flynn423350,568
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 02:12Permalink
    I've been patiently waiting for the Tomb Raider Legend &Underworld DLC to go on sale forever. Ugh. Just the games again.
    Flynn
  • acedawg4acedawg41,593,499
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 02:17Permalink
    I just had the weirdest sense of deja vu just now........
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,101,227
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 02:44Permalink
    Fuck Rockstar, there i said it...
  • MomijiMomiji730,331
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 02:58Permalink
    Deicide Saint said:Max Payne 3- Easy 1000G right thereYep. The shadows rushed me is piss easy, it only has ratio because its too much effort for 10g to most players. Great game though.
    I dont give up, giving up is for faggots - IMakke
  • KjoresKjores952,709
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 03:12Permalink
    Now there's something you don't see everyday,another rockstar sale.
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 04:31Permalink
    Another week, another weak sale from Rockstar. Whatever Microsoft.
    Case Closed so don't debate it.
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 05:01Permalink
    So basically the usual bollox that goes on sale? I have seen a similar sake the last 4 or 5 times! They are putting me asleep at this stage!
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 05:45Permalink
    Interested in Giana Sisters but guessing that will be a GwG title eventually, going to pass on it.
    Each One Teach One
  • SnowsuxSnowsux624,387
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 06:34Permalink
    Seriously....
  • IKV91IKV911,460,700
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 07:31Permalink
    Granted these are some of the better games on the 360 but it's not fun too see them on sale every other week.
    Brynjolf
  • CalholeCalhole282,552
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 08:00Permalink
    rocking23nf said:they really need to make Red Dead Redemption 2 for xbox one.It wouldn't be "Red Dead Redemption 2" seeing as Red Dead Redemption is a sequel itself to "Red Dead Revolver" it would be more likely to be called "Red dead Retribution" or "Red Dead revolution" or something like that..
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 08:28Permalink
    I am so dissapointed!

When I see a rockstar sale I was expecting atleast to see GTA 4 on sale.
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 08:38Permalink
    Maesenko said:Saving money this week, unless the Red Stripe is any better. Although...I am debating the Season Pass.Same here dude toast
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 08:50Permalink
    Pretty weak sales this week.

The only thing remotely interesting to me was Giana Sisters so I traded in my disc of Tomb Raider and bought Giana Sisters.

I bet next week NBA2k15 and it's VC is on sale again...
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 10:18Permalink
    I want to live in Japan. They get Dishwasher and the rest TR which by now pretty much everyone has played.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant481,965
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 10:59Permalink
    Calhole said:rocking23nf said:they really need to make Red Dead Redemption 2 for xbox one.It wouldn't be "Red Dead Redemption 2" seeing as Red Dead Redemption is a sequel itself to "Red Dead Revolver" it would be more likely to be called "Red dead Retribution" or "Red Dead revolution" or something like that..Redemption is not a sequel. They are part of the same IP but the only relation is skins in multiplayer.
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.