The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 3rd, 2015

• matdanmatdan701,033
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 11:18, Edited on 04 March 15 at 11:19 by matdanPermalink
    Mehh...

Microsoft sales suck at the moment not a scent of XBLA games or DLC just the same junk that has been on sale 100 times before.

I should point out that:
    Midnight Club: Los Angeles
    Has 2 discontinued achievements.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Necromorph11Necromorph11781,750
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 11:32Permalink
    rockstar sale ? again? and not a single dlc included ? FAIL
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 11:47Permalink
    Very good sale!!!!!
  • JamPound32JamPound32851,691
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 11:59Permalink
    Necromorph11 said:rockstar sale ? again? and not a single dlc included ? FAILMax Payne Season pass...
  • moldeatermoldeater145,866
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 12:47Permalink
    Nothing worthwhile for me...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 March 15 at 18:34Permalink
    Hey! In Rockstar sales always GTA IV is on sale, but this time it isn't, I smell it to be a Game With Gold on April. I was correct when I said that Tomb Raider will be a game with gold on March, because when they had all Tomb raiders on sale, that was missing, so yeah I predicted correct smile. Anyway, Bully, Red Dead Redemption, L.A Noire all worth the price, if you haven't bought them already, please do yourself a favor and purchase them! By the way! Oh gosh, lots of people compaining, Microsoft knows what they are doing by putting these sales, because there are people who still buy them, don't you see at the statistics? Enough said smile
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 19:05Permalink
    Don't really understand why all these Rockstar games aren't permanently discounted instead of doing this sale every month.....
  • pg88pg8866,202
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 19:23, Edited on 04 March 15 at 19:24 by pg88Permalink
    BROWN0069 said:Yawn!!!Damn, not even on Trueachievements I'm safe from you ponyf*****s :<
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 March 15 at 23:06Permalink
    Damn I wanted DLC, why are all the sales full games now?
    I used to write Walkthroughs like you, then I took an arrow to the knee
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic397,527
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 23:12Permalink
    o DEEVIUS o said:Damn I wanted DLC, why are all the sales full games now?I've given up on actual DLC sales. If I'm playing a game now and see it has DLC, I'll just buy the damn thing because the chances of it going on sale within the next year are slim to nil, especially given the current trend. If I see the odd DLC for sale and it's for a game I either have or may possible get at some time in the future, I'll buy it. Otherwise, XBL Gold, for me, is only useful for the GwG stuff and even that is starting to not look worth it given the number of games I either have already or have zero interest in playing (even when free, like Gears of War was).
  • ProfiliaProfilia148,819
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 23:32Permalink
    Wow, Rockstar never has their games on sale, so this is really awesome!

...wink
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 23:37Permalink
    Still no Halo DLC? roll
    Mr. Negative
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 23:55Permalink
    pg88 said:BROWN0069 said:Yawn!!!Damn, not even on Trueachievements I'm safe from you ponyf*****s :<This is the internet, not Sunday school. Just say ponyfucker.
    Supporter of unpopular opinions.
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath481,591
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 00:33Permalink
    Same old stale sale again? come on........
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,329,715
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 09:09Permalink
    Picked up Gianna Sisters. Dunno why. Backlogged...
    Goal: 500,000gs with 500 total games, 100% including all DLC. Deadline: 1-1-16.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 March 15 at 09:18Permalink
    Some nice discounts here but I have most already.

They should just permanently discount Bully to €5, rediculous how often that game gets a discount sale.
    There's no accounting for taste, it'd be best if everyone just respected that.
  • matdanmatdan701,033
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 13:34Permalink
    Billy Horrible said:Some nice discounts here but I have most already.

They should just permanently discount Bully to €5, rediculous how often that game gets a discount sale.
    I count 11 times.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 March 15 at 15:46Permalink
    matdan12 said:Billy Horrible said:Some nice discounts here but I have most already.

I count 11 times.
    I see seven in the news list on TA for Bully (https://www.trueachievements.com/newslist.aspx?gameid=1188) since December 2013, all of which where for the same price, all in just over a year's time. I'm willing to believe you on the four other ones (one of which would be august 2012, the other three were probably not featured or linked to on TA then).

Still, that's since December 2013 about one discount sale every two months on average. Just put it on for GwG and then at a permanent price for €5 already.

Though I do admit having them discount it every time will bring it in the news on a whole bunch of sites each time. Probably attracts more buyers this way.
    There's no accounting for taste, it'd be best if everyone just respected that.
  • sanityendssanityends335,978
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 16:12Permalink
    So people that only own a 360 can queue free One games. Plus GWG has saved me a grand total of around $7. Thanks glad I've been with you for 12 years M$. Hey at least I got that awesome 10 yeat ty avatar helmet a couple years ago. That makes it all better.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant482,030
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 16:39Permalink
    sanityends said:So people that only own a 360 can queue free One games. Plus GWG has saved me a grand total of around $7. Thanks glad I've been with you for 12 years M$. Hey at least I got that awesome 10 yeat ty avatar helmet a couple years ago. That makes it all better.How have you only saved $7?
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.