The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 3rd, 2015

• sanityendssanityends336,079
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 16:54Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:sanityends said:So people that only own a 360 can queue free One games. Plus GWG has saved me a grand total of around $7. Thanks glad I've been with you for 12 years M$. Hey at least I got that awesome 10 yeat ty avatar helmet a couple years ago. That makes it all better.How have you only saved $7?I only didn't have 2 games and they were like $3 at gamestop when they came out.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant482,164
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 17:06Permalink
    You haven't even started most of the GWG.
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 17:44Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:You haven't even started most of the GWG.Doesn't mean I didn't buy them for a couple buck apiece..smh
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 18:11Permalink
    sanityends said:LuckyConquerer2 said:You haven't even started most of the GWG.Doesn't mean I didn't buy them for a couple buck apiece..smhI understand that, but if you have bought the games and have added them to your backlog, tough luck. You could have saved yourself money by not hoarding the games that you are not starting for a long while, keeping the backlog minimal.

Don't complain because you already have the game. I already have Tomb Raider but I am not knocking them giving that away. Great game.
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 20:45Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:sanityends said:LuckyConquerer2 said:You haven't even started most of the GWG.Doesn't mean I didn't buy them for a couple buck apiece..smhI understand that, but if you have bought the games and have added them to your backlog, tough luck. You could have saved yourself money by not hoarding the games that you are not starting for a long while, keeping the backlog minimal.

Don't complain because you already have the game. I already have Tomb Raider but I am not knocking them giving that away. Great game.
    Ill spend my money on whatever I wan lol but if I am skeptical about a game I start it on my 2nd account first...geez
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 21:24Permalink
    Great, but don't moan about already having the game when it is free with GWG. No one forced you to buy the game. Just be grateful that good titles are being offered and you may get lucky next month. Out of interest, how big is your backlog?
  • Posted on 05 March 15 at 22:35Permalink
    Yet again good deals for people that don't have them but I own what I already want for actual games. How about some DLC for them? or Arcade games? Hell, I wish Jet Set Radio would come back.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 March 15 at 00:23Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:sanityends said:LuckyConquerer2 said:You haven't even started most of the GWG.Doesn't mean I didn't buy them for a couple buck apiece..smhI understand that, but if you have bought the games and have added them to your backlog, tough luck. You could have saved yourself money by not hoarding the games that you are not starting for a long while, keeping the backlog minimal.

Exactly this thing happening is why now that I have a trophy console, I'm limiting my backlog to a maximum of ten. Such a large backlog (and so many games going on sale or for free when I still had them unfinished) just made gaming not fun anymore. I've now been holding back my backlog for ten months (since I started playing PS4; my current backlog is four games for which I paid) and it feels a lot better.
    There's no accounting for taste, it'd be best if everyone just respected that.
  • Posted on 06 March 15 at 05:10Permalink
    Not only is it a fantastic game, but $7.50 is well worth the price of buying L.A. Noir just to avoid having to swap out the 3 discs. If you haven't played/finished that one by now this is a prime opportunity.
    "You're gonna need a bigger boat."
    Posted on 06 March 15 at 18:42Permalink
    Billy Horrible said:LuckyConquerer2 said:sanityends said:LuckyConquerer2 said:You haven't even started most of the GWG.Doesn't mean I didn't buy them for a couple buck apiece..smhI understand that, but if you have bought the games and have added them to your backlog, tough luck. You could have saved yourself money by not hoarding the games that you are not starting for a long while, keeping the backlog minimal.

Exactly this thing happening is why now that I have a trophy console, I'm limiting my backlog to a maximum of ten. Such a large backlog (and so many games going on sale or for free when I still had them unfinished) just made gaming not fun anymore. I've now been holding back my backlog for ten months (since I started playing PS4; my current backlog is four games for which I paid) and it feels a lot better.
    Similar method. I have a space that holds 15 cases or so, but digital games add up a lot. I use a randomizer to pick through them and then get rid before bringing a new bunch in.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,873
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 07:16Permalink
    Zombie Army Trilogy 20% off for a limited time (Gold Exclusive)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339401,800
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 22:22Permalink
    Bah
  • Posted on 09 March 15 at 04:39Permalink
    sanityends said:LuckyConquerer2 said:sanityends said:LuckyConquerer2 said:You haven't even started most of the GWG.Doesn't mean I didn't buy them for a couple buck apiece..smhI understand that, but if you have bought the games and have added them to your backlog, tough luck. You could have saved yourself money by not hoarding the games that you are not starting for a long while, keeping the backlog minimal.

Ill spend my money on whatever I wan lol but if I am skeptical about a game I start it on my 2nd account first...geez
    GwG has done a lot to help limit the used game market. I don't buy used games anymore unless they are family games, super cheap, or come with DLC on the disk. I've only owned about 30 % of the games offered on the 36o GwG, but it still bugs me when I get a duplicate of something I haven't even started yet.
    Your financial solution
  • Posted on 28 June 15 at 22:26Permalink
    I want LA noire season pass on sale :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.