The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 3rd, 2015

• Posted on 04 February 15 at 04:00, Edited on 04 February 15 at 04:01 by InSoberNationPermalink
    Redders 1984 said:Mobius Evalon said:InSoberNation said:I'm willing to bet Assassin's Creed RougeI'm not the only one who finds this misspelling tooth-grindingly annoying, am I? There are some words the general populace will never be able to spell, like psycho and rogue.Perhaps they released Assassin's Creed Red without telling anyone and this dude is french! wink laugh facepalmNice catch. My mistake. Anyone care to discuss or just critique?
  • matdanmatdan749,927
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 04:03Permalink
    Frontlines: Fuel of War (Has 3 discontinued achievements)

Deadfall Adventures (Has 1 unobtainable)

ArcaniA: Gothic 4 (Has 2 unobtainables)

Man what is with these shitty sales? So many games on sale recently that have no servers or have broken achievements.

The Outfit and Red Faction Armageddon plus DLC is rather tempting. But both games are ones I would prefer to sell off rather then keep.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Posted on 04 February 15 at 04:05Permalink
    Huh, 2.50€ for that Red Faction Guerrilla DLC? Might actually buy.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko296,663
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 05:04Permalink
    Contemplating the three XBLA games. Everything else I would buy I'll just "borrow" from Gamestop.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge1,833,214
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 06:26Permalink
    If you don't already own Rocket Riot and/or Elements of Destruction, get them now because not only are they pretty fun games but the price is a steal AND more importantly they might get delisted soon. The Win 8 and WP versions of Rocket Riot are already gone. As for Elements of Destruction on XBLA, I believe it has NEVER been on sale. I could be wrong but for these two games, I see it as a pre-delist sale. Buy them while you still can and get two enjoyable and easy completions out of it.
  • Posted on 04 February 15 at 06:36Permalink
    Deadfall this game looks good the unobtainable is the problem i buy raven epsisode 2 and 3
    Thx Carilto Brigante
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,199,827
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 06:59Permalink
    There is something for me this time, maybe I'll take Payday 2, looks fun.
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty557,691
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 07:22Permalink
    I think De Blob 2 is quite possibly the worst game I have ever played. Virtually uncontrollable
  • T1TANMONKEYT1TANMONKEY1,132,796
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 07:40Permalink
    Red Faction plus dlc for me smile
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead535,718
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 07:46, Edited on 04 February 15 at 07:54 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    Mobius Evalon said:There are some words the general populace will never be able to spell, like psycho and rogue.For the Battle of Endor, Wedge Antilles changed the name of Rogue Squadron to Red Squadron, with himself as Red Leader, to honor the heroes of Yavin.

He should have just changed it to Rouge Squadron laugh
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 04 February 15 at 07:51Permalink
    After Darksiders 2 was free a little while ago, getting the original for £2.99 seems like a good idea.
    When I'll get to play it is something else entirely as I still haven't played a lot of the recent free games, plus AC Liberation which was cheap at Xmas.
  • Posted on 04 February 15 at 07:53Permalink
    Well, this is a lousy week.
    Don't open your eyes you won't like what you see! The blind have been blessed with security!
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,926,200
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 08:14Permalink
    Is juju any good? I'm tempted by elements of destruction are the servers still working? Cos there is a co and mp ach! If anyone wants to boost it let me know
  • DiesskayDiesskay622,328
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 08:30Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:I think De Blob 2 is quite possibly the worst game I have ever played. Virtually uncontrollableTrue. I deeply hated it, I didn't even bear finishing it. And that means a lot since I tend to finish the games I play even the really bad ones.
  • maguzzolomaguzzolo467,374
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 08:40Permalink
    Diesskay said:NawtyCawty said:I think De Blob 2 is quite possibly the worst game I have ever played. Virtually uncontrollableTrue. I deeply hated it, I didn't even bear finishing it. And that means a lot since I tend to finish the games I play even the really bad ones.I've heard that somebody had better results inverting control axis.
    I'm actually thinking about this one because of couch co-op, once gf & me are done with lego games in the backlog...
  • BlackTiboBlackTibo395,764
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 08:54Permalink
    I don't know why it's different here (France) but AC Rogue is 40,19 € and not 46,89 € smile

Maybe that sounds better for someone ;)
  • MaRt DuDzMaRt DuDz268,619
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 09:37Permalink
    Whats the point with Frontlines you cant get 3 MP Achievements
    [url=http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/MaRt DuDz/][img]http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/MaRt DuDz/tempo/card.png[/img][/url]
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 February 15 at 09:40Permalink
    I recommend picking up Darksiders 1 and 2 if you haven't played them, yet. Great games!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead535,718
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 09:48, Edited on 04 February 15 at 09:51 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    BlackTibo said:I don't know why it's different here (France) but AC Rogue is 40,19 € and not 46,89 € smile

Maybe that sounds better for someone ;)
    We use the price in Ireland for Euros (Europe), but it can vary between countries. We also list the price in Germany in the Sales Hub, and in this case the German price matches the French price.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Nupra79Nupra79287,461
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 09:53Permalink
    Tempted by The Outfit but it's one hell of a grind...
    - Live each day as if it were your last, but learn each day as if you will live forever!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.