The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: September 30th, 2014 [UPDATE x2]

• WhyattThrashWhyattThrash394,494
    Posted on 02 October 14 at 19:29
    matdan12 said:Shinnizle said:matdan12 said:Ignore the haters Far Cry 2 is beast, just a bit too challenging for the new generation of gamers.Needless backtracking =/= challenging. Most of the people I know who have played it said the game was good in and of itself, but the constant and incessant backtracking screwed any chance the story had to have proper rhythm.I am gonna go out on a limb and say these are the same people playing Destiny (Which is exactly that). Hardly on a Destiny, Borderlands or Elder Scrolls Online level of backtracking in any case. As far as I see it the story is fine and easy to follow.Borderlands has fast travel though. And there are lots of diverse locations and stuff to do along the way, not just drive drive drive drive drive drive drive *sigh* drive drive drive drive... You get the picture.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,017,687
    Posted on 02 October 14 at 19:38
    WhyattThrash said:Borderlands has fast travel though. And there are lots of diverse locations and stuff to do along the way, not just drive drive drive drive drive drive drive *sigh* drive drive drive drive... You get the picture.Except for the General Knoxx DLC. Christ that was annoying.
  • Posted on 02 October 14 at 20:41
    Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revolution, Assassin's Creed Liberation, Beyond Good & Evil HD, Far Cry Classic, Skate and Skate 3 all with some money I just had sitting on my account looks like I am stocked up for winter Funny Assassin's Creed 1 wasn't on sale is Microsoft turning over a new leaf and maybe not putting a future GWG on sale the month before it goes free? Nope I have gone crazy and next months offering will be Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Far Cry Classic.
  • Posted on 02 October 14 at 21:48, Edited on 02 October 14 at 23:07 by Crimson Drifter
    Now i can buy some stuff :) ill grab up the easier kof stuff and since I have metal slug 3 on my card already i guess ill punish myself with metal slug xx
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • pg88pg8867,422
    Posted on 03 October 14 at 08:16
    Poopdog M60Riot said:Everyone should pick up the Vietnam DLC as there will be an influx of players since it's on GoG. That DLC alone is my favorite shooter of all time, soooo good.I did and I hope you're right. It's a good altermation for me after playing BC2 for more than 300 hours.
  • MadDragon360MadDragon360226,085
    Posted on 03 October 14 at 09:54
    STILL waiting for assassin's creed 3 dlc to go on sale. Also need ac black flag (xbone version) to go on sale beings the dlc has been on sale twice...
  • bl4ck bloocbl4ck blooc242,960
    Posted on 03 October 14 at 19:48
    Do not pick up NCAA football 14 if you are using USB drives. The game does not install properly on USB drives (or on HDD for that matter) but there is a good chance you will be locked out of lots of achievements if you download it onto a memory stick.
  • Posted on 04 October 14 at 02:52
    Picked up far cry classic, beyond good and evil, assassins creed liberation and all the snk games :-)
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN324,461
    Posted on 04 October 14 at 23:49
    OMG!!!!!!! Almost bought all those SNK games a couple of nights ago fearing they would get delisted from marketplace (their price dropped to 4.99 last week and then went up 9.99 again)

talk about perfect timing laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.