Game Discussion: Tiny Troopers (WP)

Achievements not unlocking properly

• Posted on 10 December 14 at 18:47
    Is anyone having an issue with the achievements uploading?

The game says I have 7 unlocked, which is right.. But the achievements section of the hub still says 0/200.. Until I view the game and its achievements where it says they have been unlocked. Anybody experiencing similar or have ideas?

I hope this makes sense.. Christmas party hangover :(

More info: Have since earned another wp achievement and that synced fine.
    It drives well for something that's crashed twice and then caught fire
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,013,177
    Posted on 11 December 14 at 23:55
    This happened to me with assassins creed wp.

I had 7 but it said 6 on hte main xbox page, only looking at the detailed breakdown of achievements it showed the correct number 7

it that case getting another achievement in assassins creed wp made them sync up again.
  • Posted on 11 December 14 at 23:57
    I've earned more wp achievements in the game since and in other wp games that have synced fine, talking to xbox support on twitter has resorted to 'uninstall and try again' but I'm away from WiFi so it will have to wait before I try..
  • EVEN5TAR 117EVEN5TAR 117437,937 437,937 GamerScore
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 23:40
    X Mr Plankton X said: talking to xbox support on twitter has resorted to 'uninstall and try again' but I'm away from WiFi so it will have to wait before I try..Do you already try it? What happen? I uninstall the game and installed again; In game i still have the achievements but... no gamerscore :(
  • Posted on 12 April 15 at 23:29
    Just to update.. I stopped playing after i posted my last message.. Havent even launched the game since either. But the achievements showed up on my card a few days ago
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.