Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: December 9th & 10th, 2014

• punkyliarpunkyliar199,844
  • KnightBlue14KnightBlue14557,422
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:07, Edited on 10 December 14 at 21:08 by KnightBlue14Permalink
    Hot off the press unlocked! Can't wait for the great deals coming up soon.
  • Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:17, Edited on 10 December 14 at 21:18 by BionicTriforcePermalink
    Will D4 stop the shit with the clothing packs already? None of them provide any benefits to the game (and I say that since there are clothes in the game to boost your stats). Especially since the game is only Episode 1, I'd rather they spent time working on Episode 2, they don't need this filler content.

Also, sucks about that Who Wants to be a Millionaire thing. Good that it went on sale before getting delisted, but they would have gotten SO many more sales if they said it was the last chance you could buy it.
  • wbswbs909,856
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:30, Edited on 10 December 14 at 21:33 by wbsPermalink
    Damn I should have picked up the Pal version as well but I forgot about it. Oh well too late now I guess. MS should adopt a system like how Netflix says at the bottom of a movie page if it is about to be pulled and when it will be pulled. Seems like an easy and smart thing to do to boost sales. Maybe I should put this up on uservoice.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,473,818
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:33Permalink
    BionicTriforce said:Will D4 stop the shit with the clothing packs already? None of them provide any benefits to the game (and I say that since there are clothes in the game to boost your stats). Especially since the game is only Episode 1, I'd rather they spent time working on Episode 2, they don't need this filler content.Yeah, because the few seconds it takes for some intern to change a few textures really matter.

Anyway, probably gonna go grab that Minecraft pack and a Dance Central song.
  • BiGPaPaRuBiGPaPaRu103,202
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:33Permalink
    that girl in the juju video is hot.
  • Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:42Permalink
    BiGPaPaRu said:that girl in the juju video is hot.Agreed but I'm a bit more interested in that flute-bong she has.
  • NelsonAFC1NelsonAFC184,205
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:42Permalink
    Kan Ra DLC is very easy he is great for zoning and has some serious corner attacks. Interestingly on a few trials and the leader boards he is called Gauze not Kan ra (Gauze is a name for bandages) if any body cares :P
  • TwobbyTwobby650,787
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:49Permalink
    I'm still bitter that Destiny DLC doesn't have achievements. I gueeess Bungie doesn't want my money.
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red1,245,685
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 21:56Permalink
    When Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? went on sale, I mentioned that it would likely be delisted soon due to licensing. I had no idea it would be this soon. Good thing it went on sale.

AfterBurner Climax is really good, especially if you liked the old games in the series. I could actually finish this one unlike the Master System version.

I hope Bingo WP uses cloud saves with Win8 without glitching one version or the other.
  • Posted on 10 December 14 at 22:06Permalink
    Best thing released was the RATM dlc. Will be getting most of those songs.Their first album is still one of the best 90s albums.
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen627,610
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 22:11Permalink
    I saw that the Shadow of Mordor DLC achievements are on site. Any word on an actual release date as of yet?
    Deep into that darkness peering.. Long I stood there.. wondering..fearing.. doubting..
  • Posted on 10 December 14 at 22:13, Edited on 10 December 14 at 22:15 by GameTagwastakenPermalink
    I tried to pick up Who Wants to be a Millionaire on Monday night and it had already been delisted. I wish they had not announced it as DotW if it wasn't going to make it through the week. Luckily, the TA team had already marked it as delisted so I didn't waste hours trying to get it.

On a positive note, I love seeing RATM in any music game.

Finally, I'm pretty sure that it's a recorded in the JUJU trailer.

edit:

Das Kuhnen, as I learned at Home Depot, one does not simply add Mordors.
  • SmedsSmeds297,362
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 22:22Permalink
    Why is the soft release in Trinidad & Tobago? Does Microsoft have interests there?
    Posted from TrueAchievements Mobile
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator252,348
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 22:32Permalink
    BionicTriforce said:Also, sucks about that Who Wants to be a Millionaire thing. Good that it went on sale before getting delisted, but they would have gotten SO many more sales if they said it was the last chance you could buy it.yeah I'm still confused why they don't just let people know if games are going to be delisted. esp if they put it on sale. I mean unless there's a policy against doing so that we don't know about it just seems like good business loll
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan993,451
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 22:40Permalink
    o Smeds o said:Why is the soft release in Trinidad & Tobago? Does Microsoft have interests there?It's usually there to test the region when it comes to interest and amount of downloads, not to mention a bit of "pre-release testing" before officially putting it up on other regions.
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • DefaultDefault548,381
    Posted on 10 December 14 at 22:55Permalink
    sirbradenwalker said:BiGPaPaRu said:that girl in the juju video is hot.Agreed but I'm a bit more interested in that flute-bong she has.Isnt it a recorder?
  • Posted on 10 December 14 at 23:42Permalink
    Default said:sirbradenwalker said:BiGPaPaRu said:that girl in the juju video is hot.Agreed but I'm a bit more interested in that flute-bong she has.Isnt it a recorder?Recorders are in the flute family of instruments.
    F yea wikipedia. smile
  • Posted on 11 December 14 at 00:29Permalink
    I'm glad I got WWTBM during the last sale!
  • Posted on 11 December 14 at 03:32, Edited on 11 December 14 at 03:34 by Living LegendsPermalink
    Well nothing really for me as I don't play these games and I see they keep pumping out costumes for DoA. People must like buying a new fit for their character. I agree with the previous comment about the girl in the video, only reason I clicked on it dive
    Praise the sun!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.