Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: December 9th & 10th, 2014

• Posted on 11 December 14 at 04:43Permalink
    Whoa, the Dead or Alive video preview are...dudes?

WHERE AM I? AM I ASLEEP? IS THIS REAL?!
  • El ZombieEl Zombie289,927
    Posted on 11 December 14 at 07:37Permalink
    Ugh, it chaps my ass about WWTBAM. I wanted it, but Live was having "issues" for several days, & I couldn't get online to buy it. I finally could sign in to live on Monday and it was already gone.
  • Kol KavsKol Kavs334,060
    Posted on 11 December 14 at 08:46Permalink
    So far the Venom table for fx2 will take your money but won't download.facepalm
    Do or Do not, There is no try
  • Posted on 11 December 14 at 09:35Permalink
    sirbradenwalker said:BiGPaPaRu said:that girl in the juju video is hot.Agreed but I'm a bit more interested in that flute-bong she has.probably laughed more than i should have laugh
    The original DC's! Completing game's in an art.
  • TrEX 71RTrEX 71R610,723
    Posted on 11 December 14 at 17:24Permalink
    Still waiting bingo for Lumia 920 (
  • redjarmanredjarman389,199
    Posted on 11 December 14 at 20:22Permalink
    why does Microsoft always go with the microscopic islands of Trinidad & Tobago for testing the free games?
  • Redders 420Redders 420684,425
    Posted on 12 December 14 at 04:03Permalink
    The juju girl is hot!! She'd get my juju-juice anytime!
    wink
    It's more than just a game, It's a passion.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 December 14 at 09:53Permalink
    JUJU seems like a fun game, I may just get it.
    There's no accounting for taste, it'd be best if everyone just respected that.
  • Posted on 12 December 14 at 22:30Permalink
    Billy Horrible said:JUJU seems like a fun game, I may just get it.I wouldn't. Based on this trailer it makes your girlfriend/wife lose interest in having sex with you.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 December 14 at 00:18, Edited on 13 December 14 at 00:22 by Permalink
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:Billy Horrible said:JUJU seems like a fun game, I may just get it.I wouldn't. Based on this trailer it makes your girlfriend/wife lose interest in having sex with you.I was actually thinking on playing it together with my fiancée. Only games she plays along with me are LEGO games and 2D platformers. I haven't watched the trailer though, only saw a few short bits of gameplay.

Edit: okay watched the trailer now and why would the other half lose interest in having sex with me? All I see is a short story with the excellent moral that women should understand that in the living room, all fun should be had with PlayStation, and other fun should be restricted to the bedroom.
    There's no accounting for taste, it'd be best if everyone just respected that.
  • Posted on 15 December 14 at 08:34Permalink
    Nothing for me again .. cry damn
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.