Game Info Submission Archive: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 12 November 14 at 17:21, Edited on 14 June 15 at 11:58 by WebChimp UK
Shadow XBL has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Title Update 1 for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Shadow XBL for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Shadow XBL said:Shields Up! seems to be bugged. I did it 5 times in one matchmade game without the achieve unlocking. Also no one else has it.
Information Posted on 19 November 14 at 13:37
BrokenKnght has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Title Update in Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by BrokenKnght for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Information Posted on 19 November 14 at 19:13
Ditto51 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Title Update in Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Ditto51 for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Ditto51 said:The description explains it
Information Posted on 19 November 14 at 19:23
Ditto51 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Ditto51 for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Ditto51 said:Most are self explanatory, Pillar of Autumn is bugged for some people where it says "Done. Unlocking..." but doesn't actually unlock. Dirty Bird can be obtained on Heretic rather than the level stated.
Information Posted on 27 November 14 at 22:02
EYEHUNTER 42 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by EYEHUNTER 42 for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Information Posted on 10 January 15 at 17:43
iiTz xFIREL0RDx has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by iiTz xFIREL0RDx for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

iiTz xFIREL0RDx said:I've got 20% of them done for now. Some of them I was unsure about, but something is better than nothing. I'll try to do another 20% either late today sometime tomorrow.
Information Posted on 13 February 15 at 10:50
Kennyannydenny has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Title Update 1 for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

Kennyannydenny said:
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionDouble DownThe Double Down achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 18 pointsHalo 2A MP: In Anniversary multiplayer, receive 2 or more Double Kill medals.

Double Down is not 3+ players. You can get this one in Custom Games/Forge with two players. I got it by using a second inactive controller in Forge. Did it the same way as described by the solution on
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionDouble DownThe Double Down achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 18 pointsHalo 2A MP: In Anniversary multiplayer, receive 2 or more Double Kill medals.

Information Posted on 28 February 15 at 19:31
Kennyannydenny has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

Kennyannydenny said:
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: That's Just…WrongThe Skulltaker Halo 2: That's Just…Wrong achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 14 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the That's Just...Wrong Skull on Legendary.

Needs "difficulty specific" flag. All Halo 2 skulls (except Blind and Assassins) only spawn on the legendary difficulty and as such cannot be obtained without changing difficulty to the highest.

Note: I'm going to submit more flags, but the form doesn't let me change tabs, or it deleted my input. So i have to do every tab seperately.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: ThunderstormThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Thunderstorm achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 14 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Thunderstorm Skull on Legendary.

See: "Skulltaker Halo 2: That's Just…Wrong".

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: IWHBYDThe Skulltaker Halo 2: IWHBYD achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 17 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the IWHBYD Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: CatchThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Catch achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 16 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Catch Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: Grunt Birthday PartyThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Grunt Birthday Party achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 16 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Grunt Birthday Party Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: FamineThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Famine achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 16 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Famine Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: EnvyThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Envy achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 17 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Envy Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: MythicThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Mythic achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 17 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Mythic Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: SputnikThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Sputnik achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 17 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Sputnik Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: AngerThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Anger achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 17 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Anger Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: GhostThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Ghost achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 18 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Ghost Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: IronThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Iron achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 16 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Iron Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 2: Black EyeThe Skulltaker Halo 2: Black Eye achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 18 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim the Black Eye Skull on Legendary.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionTrophy CollectorThe Trophy Collector achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 77 pointsHalo 2: Find and claim all Skulls in Halo 2.

Information Posted on 28 February 15 at 19:34
Kennyannydenny has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

Kennyannydenny said:
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: IronThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Iron achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 10 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Iron Skull on Normal or harder.

Needs "difficulty specific" flag. All Halo 3 skulls require the player to play on Normal difficulty or higher. In Easy these cannot be obtained.

As noted in my submission above, i cannot submit everything at the same time because i can't switch tabs while using the submitting form without it removing everything i wrote. So bare with me, more is coming!

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: Black EyeThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Black Eye achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 10 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Black Eye Skull on Normal or harder.

See: "Skulltaker Halo 3: Iron".

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: Tough LuckThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Tough Luck achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 11 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Tough Luck Skull on Normal or harder.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: CatchThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Catch achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 13 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Catch Skull on Normal or harder.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: FogThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Fog achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 12 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Fog Skull on Normal or harder.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: FamineThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Famine achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 12 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Famine Skull on Normal or harder.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: ThunderstormThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Thunderstorm achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 12 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Thunderstorm Skull on Normal or harder.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: TiltThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Tilt achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 13 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Tilt Skull on Normal or harder.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: MythicThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Mythic achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 11 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Mythic Skull on Normal or harder.

Information Posted on 28 February 15 at 19:37

Kennyannydenny said:
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionThrone of BonesThe Throne of Bones achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 124 pointsFind and claim all the campaign skulls in Halo:CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3.

Needs "Difficulty specific" flag. As said in the other two submissions, most Halo 2 skulls require the legendary difficulty and all Halo 3 skulls require normal or higher to obtain. This cannot be unlocked without changing to higher difficulties.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionWitch DoctorThe Witch Doctor achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 59 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim all Skulls in Halo 3.

Same as the submission above. It needs the difficulty specific flag since these skulls in Halo 3 cannot be obtained without setting the difficulty to Normal or higher. Easy doesn't count.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: BlindThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Blind achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 9 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Blind Skull on Normal or harder.

See: "Witch Doctor".

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: Grunt Birthday PartyThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Grunt Birthday Party achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 11 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Grunt Birthday Party Skull on Normal or harder.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: CowbellThe Skulltaker Halo 3: Cowbell achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 13 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the Cowbell Skull on Normal or harder.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionSkulltaker Halo 3: IWHBYDThe Skulltaker Halo 3: IWHBYD achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 13 pointsHalo 3: Find and claim the IWHBYD Skull on Normal or harder.

Information Posted on 04 March 15 at 10:59
https://www.trueachievements.com/Jappe+XBA.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

Jappe XBA said:
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionStick With ItThe Stick With It achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 6 pointsPlay a multiplayer or co-op game at least 3 months after your first game.

Patched and now obtainable

itz waz me
itz waz me
Posted on 11 April 15 at 16:58, Edited on 13 April 15 at 12:18 by itz waz me
Thanks to everyone for your submissions!

We've applied the majority of the flags that were submitted by you with a handful of alterations.
Difficulty specific Skull achievements have been flagged and the "stick with it" achievement has had the "Unobtainable" flag removed.

Thanks againtoast
Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
Information Posted on 06 May 15 at 00:23
jackster and dh has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

jackster and dh said:
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionWho Needs Them?The Who Needs Them? achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 54 pointsHalo 3: On The Ark, complete the level without entering a vehicle on Legendary.

Unobtainable

jackster and dh
Posted on 06 May 15 at 00:25
Sorry, I probably should have been more clear. This achievement was made unobtainable from the April 21st update. No one on TA has gotten it since then.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 18 May 15 at 02:25
Thanks for the submission and additional information, jackster and dh. We've marked the achievement as Discontinued. If this ever does become available again feel free to make another submission and we'll revert this change. toast
Information Posted on 10 June 15 at 19:14
IDARIK SIHAIDOW has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

IDARIK SIHAIDOW said:
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionWho Needs Them?The Who Needs Them? achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 54 pointsHalo 3: On The Ark, complete the level without entering a vehicle on Legendary.

This achievement, which is labeled as discontinued, is still obtainable and should be labeled as glitched/bugged. I was able to get it recently by uninstalling the game, resetting my Xbox, disconnecting it fully from the internet (I unplugged the Ethernet cable), and reinstalled it using the disc copy of the game. The patch that broke this achievement couldn't download since I was offline. After I did the requirements for the achievement, I went online right away and it unlocked before I was prompt to start the update.

Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 10 June 15 at 19:58, Edited on 10 June 15 at 19:58 by Senior Chupon
TrueAchievement said:
IDARIK SIHAIDOW has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

IDARIK SIHAIDOW said:

This achievement, which is labeled as discontinued, is still obtainable and should be labeled as glitched/bugged. I was able to get it recently by uninstalling the game, resetting my Xbox, disconnecting it fully from the internet (I unplugged the Ethernet cable), and reinstalled it using the disc copy of the game. The patch that broke this achievement couldn't download since I was offline. After I did the requirements for the achievement, I went online right away and it unlocked before I was prompt to start the update.

Thanks for the submission IDARIK SIHAIDOW. We'll take a look at this and let you know the final outcome. toast
Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 13 June 15 at 22:10, Edited on 14 June 15 at 11:57 by WebChimp UK
Thanks again. We've set this as PDU for now as the workaround makes it possible for players with a physical copy to unlock this but digital owners are still locked out until a future patch is released.
IDARIK SIHAIDOW
Posted on 14 June 15 at 05:01, Edited on 14 June 15 at 11:57 by WebChimp UK
Senior Chupon said:Thanks again. We've set this as PDU for now as the workaround makes it possible for players with a physical copy to unlock this but digital owners are still locked out until a future patch is released.No problem. I'm glad it's at least still possible to get.
Information Posted on 28 June 15 at 21:44
Shadow 00 Fox has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Halo 3: ODST for Halo: The Master Chief Collection:

Shadow 00 Fox said:
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionThose Left BehindThe Those Left Behind achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 35 pointsH3: ODST: Finish Tayari Plaza with at least one Marine still breathing.

This achievement should be marked as Buggy -, as very few people seem to get it first try, and most have trouble getting it even when doing the description.

Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.