Game Discussion: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Xbox 360)

Minikit Glitch

• humugirlhumugirl85,507
    Posted on 06 January 15 at 06:09Permalink
    Does anybody else have a problem on the level "Breaking BATS" where, after breaking the five metal icicles on the second part of the level, a Minikit does not appear? Is there a work-around for this, other than re-starting the game?
  • Posted on 08 January 15 at 01:40Permalink
    If I remember right destroying those five isn't for a minikit, it's for the Batmite related character token item. The minikit near the computer at the top of the screen comes from building Robin's hazard suit dispenser and then filling it for a second time. Even in free play you'll need to do all the story mode fighting the possessed Batman to get far enough to use the dispenser.
    James
  • humugirlhumugirl85,507
    Posted on 08 January 15 at 18:34Permalink
    Thanks!
  • Posted on 25 February 15 at 06:44Permalink
    @ Darth James O- Thanks, I was having trouble with that also!!
  • Posted on 18 August 15 at 14:34Permalink
    Darth James O said:If I remember right destroying those five isn't for a minikit, it's for the Batmite related character token item. The minikit near the computer at the top of the screen comes from building Robin's hazard suit dispenser and then filling it for a second time. Even in free play you'll need to do all the story mode fighting the possessed Batman to get far enough to use the dispenser.Thank you so much. Every other site seems to have missed this one.

For reference the stalactites does give you a minikit. Breaking the glass cube next to the batcomputer gets you the token for the Batmite exchange.
    Ask me about my rock collection.
  • OrquitaOrquita196,103
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 08:55Permalink
    Darth James O said:If I remember right destroying those five isn't for a minikit, it's for the Batmite related character token item. The minikit near the computer at the top of the screen comes from building Robin's hazard suit dispenser and then filling it for a second time. Even in free play you'll need to do all the story mode fighting the possessed Batman to get far enough to use the dispenser.You absolute legend! Thanks a lot.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.