Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Soda Drinker Pro Brings Us a New Trailer

• Posted on 06 February 15 at 04:41
    SneakyStabbalot said:I have seen Project Spark games that are better quality than this!

It looks like the author was experimenting with his new copy of the Unity Engine!
    Actually, everything ever made on Project Spark is better than this.
  • KrazieKrazie4,122,635
    Posted on 06 February 15 at 05:55
    121 comments on here, so apparently this game is getting the attention it craved. laugh
  • Posted on 06 February 15 at 07:32
    Maybe if this takes of ID would consider making super tubo turkey puncher 3 instead of being a playable joke game in doom
  • patchychrispatchychris444,368
    Posted on 06 February 15 at 07:34
    what the................
  • Posted on 06 February 15 at 08:47
    i7z IDaRReNx said:Seems like games with gold material.Maybe if they change the name to Games with Copper...or Games with Diabetes smile On the plus side, it seems 7 months of work means the player no longer falls through the map to their death anymore, although that non-moving wagon with spinning wheels still looks like crap...
    Your financial solution
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 February 15 at 09:48
    this looks like one of them flash games u find on some stupid website.
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • yossarianoyossariano516,774
    Posted on 06 February 15 at 11:25
    Maybe it's a slow news day but is it in the interests of the site to promote and inform of every piece of sh1t game p1ss taking game that comes along.
    MNRussell
  • Posted on 06 February 15 at 13:51
    People who support this game are the same people who still play with their pet rocks.
  • Posted on 06 February 15 at 13:53
    dumb
    ...checking into the Destiny Rehab facility!
  • NomstuffNomstuff957,883
    Posted on 06 February 15 at 14:50
    Sly Strategist said:People who support this game are the same people who still play with their pet rocks.You leave Rocky alone warning
  • Posted on 06 February 15 at 15:30
    Swinny Costello said:HolyMoses81 said:A symbol for gaming going in a wroooong direction.
    Swinny Costello said:I think this looks like awesome fun. Stupid, crap, but a laugh nonetheless....and this is a symbol for what's wrong with the community.

Sum up the two and you know why there's so much crap on the market.
    Or maybe... just maybe - some people are interested in different things than you? Or is that concept too much for you to handle?
    Feel free to categorize games in only 2 types: those you like and those you don't like.
    But I myself am smart enough to have more categories, like clever games, beautiful games, atmosperic games, great multiplayer games, great singleplayer games,... et cetera, et cetera.
    ...and of course dull and moronic games. And IMO the Soda Drinker falls into those last categories.

But if your small-horizon-category-system works for you... well, keep it up. ...keep it up.wink
    Don't open your eyes you won't like what you see! The blind have been blessed with security!
  • NomstuffNomstuff957,883
    Posted on 06 February 15 at 16:06
    HolyMoses81 said:Swinny Costello said:HolyMoses81 said:A symbol for gaming going in a wroooong direction.
    Swinny Costello said:I think this looks like awesome fun. Stupid, crap, but a laugh nonetheless....and this is a symbol for what's wrong with the community.

Sum up the two and you know why there's so much crap on the market.
    Or maybe... just maybe - some people are interested in different things than you? Or is that concept too much for you to handle?
    Feel free to categorize games in only 2 types: those you like and those you don't like.
    But I myself am smart enough to have more categories, like clever games, beautiful games, atmosperic games, great multiplayer games, great singleplayer games,... et cetera, et cetera.
    ...and of course dull and moronic games. And IMO the Soda Drinker falls into those last categories.

But if your small-horizon-category-system works for you... well, keep it up. ...keep it up.wink
    and yet.. all those things are subjective so when you say "great multiplayer game" I say there's no such thing

"A fun little timewaster" is also a type of game people enjoy playing
  • Hanrec2Hanrec21,004,749
    Posted on 06 February 15 at 18:09
    Watermelown said:Next gen graphics clapAnd future Games with Gold , no thanks, I thinks it will be worse than completing 'Avatar the last aid bender'. facepalm
  • Posted on 06 February 15 at 22:35
    Do people honestly think that a game that was made entirely as a joke would be a Games With Gold game?
    Don't be a lemon, be a rose bud.
  • toddycsttoddycst707,856
    Posted on 07 February 15 at 02:16
    THIS is what next gen is all about!!!!!! Sure to be the Goty.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 15 at 01:40
    If comes as GWG. scized easy achievements. Then play a real. I am whore gone wild! lol
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
  • DevtraxDevtrax380,797
    Posted on 12 February 15 at 10:17
    No please no! please noone buy this crap!
  • DevtraxDevtrax380,797
    Posted on 12 February 15 at 10:21
    I believe this game is just a massive Troll from Sony
  • Posted on 13 February 15 at 01:34
    I know that I'll never pay for it; I'm on the fence about getting it when it inevitably goes Games with Gold. I am an achievement whore after all.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=5038896
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads