Game Discussion: CastleStorm – Definitive Edition

Some tips for From Outcast to Savior missions?

• SangriazSangriaz2,798,809
    Posted on 05 May 15 at 23:37Permalink
    I'm having hardest time with Outpost Under Attack. Can't seem to get a streak of 15 kills because there just isn't enough enemies. Waiting doesn't seem to force more to spawn and my streak always runs out at 12 or 13.
  • MattyJWestMattyJWest636,617
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 06:43Permalink
    This is a real pain. Make sure your hero is at least level 15 or so, then you have to leave each kill to the very last second. Try not to kill two soldiers at once where possible, try to draw each kill out. There seems to be a longer gap where a Priest walks out too, so if you're already at the spawn point when he spawns try to keep him alive to the very edge of your streak.

Good luck, this was a pain. You might get lucky some games and have the enemy catapult use the conversion potions, but this took me a lot of tries.

If anyone has advice on five starring Dragon Attack (which is even more of a pain in the butt), please let me know!
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen609,911
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 16:58, Edited on 06 May 15 at 16:59 by Das KuhnenPermalink
    This was one of those that I failed forever and then when I succeeded, I got a streak of 20+. Basically do as Matty said. Slow and steady definitely wins this race.

@Matty. Never kill the initial dragon, as he's the weakest one to spawn. He'll also stay by himself without a second dragon spawning. Be sure to fire one shot and hit for accuracy, then use your healing aura spell after the dragon attacks the troops.
    Deep into that darkness peering.. Long I stood there.. wondering..fearing.. doubting..
  • Archer RivalArcher Rival403,288
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 19:10Permalink
    Adding to what Das Kuhnen said, you don't actually need to fire a shot. You begin all missions at 100%. I also used the healing aura spell. Two other spells I used were the shield and champion. I spawned a ton of champions on the playing field which seemed to distract the dragon.
    Opinion not-so-cleverly hidden above.
  • PHARREAL87PHARREAL87280,261
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 21:59Permalink
    took my hero to level 15, started the round by standing still for 30 seconds, then tried to get one kill every ~4 seconds. I left the enemy troops to my right and just stood at their spawn. When nobody spawned super quick I killed a guy to my right.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.