Game Info Submission Archive: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 21 July 14 at 16:37
RayvenMorrigana has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by RayvenMorrigana for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

RayvenMorrigana said:For the throwdown related achievements I wasn't sure how to flag them as you need to be connected to Xbox Live while playing an offline game mode (training, arcade mode, etc.) then you get a challenge from another player, if you accept the challenge you will have to fight them in a ranked match. Because of this I wasn't sure if the Offline flag was applicable or not.
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 06 August 14 at 02:54
I think for the throwdown, online is appropriate because while the mode you start out in is an offline mode, the option to enable throwdown is only available if you're online.

Dead or Alive 5 UltimateFighting EntertainmentThe Fighting Entertainment achievement in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate worth 10 pointsHave your first fight outside of Training or Versus modes.
Is there a mode other than versus mode where you are playing against another person?

You had a few listed as Co-op+ that I think you meant to put as Versus+ instead. Please let me know if you see any mistakes.

Thanks for the submission. toast
- Mike
RayvenMorrigana
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 09 November 14 at 22:05
Hey Mike,

from what I can remember, Versus mode is offline but there is another mode where you can fight against another player online but I'm not 100% sure as I haven't played it in a few months and I no longer have it so I can't load it up and check.

I did mean Versus+ instead of co-op+, not sure how I made that mistake.facepalm
I said hey listen to me, stay sane inside insanity <3
Information Posted on 23 January 15 at 02:49
JMJimmy has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:

JMJimmy said:
Dead or Alive 5 UltimateUnchallenged ChampionThe Unchallenged Champion achievement in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate worth 113 pointsComplete all lessons for a character in Combo Challenge. *

The entire game needs "Extra Content Required" flags. All of the in game menu items are disabled (even "Help" lol) until you download Character costume packs 4, 9, 11, 14, and 17. It's a freaking achievement in itself sorting through the 434 addons for those 5

Mike Marcelais
Posted on 19 September 15 at 02:26
Hello, JMJimmy.

We finally worked through all 634 DLCs to find your submission. laugh

Sorry for the delay, but we did add ECR to every achievement and put a notice in the game's information box that directs you to the required download packs needed to play the game.

Thanks for your submission (and sorry for the delay). toast
Information Posted on 16 October 15 at 13:59
This post was archived by SaidaiKanpeki
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.