Game Info Submission Archive: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 06 February 15 at 09:40, Edited on 19 March 15 at 20:30 by Chad and Jessie
https://www.trueachievements.com/LuckyConquerer2.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Quirrell QuandaryThe Quirrell Quandary achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 24 pointsDefeat Quirrell in the Quirrell boss fight, using Voldemort

+ Collectable - all gold bricks are needed
+ Shop - Voldemort needs purchasing

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4You're the BestThe You're the Best achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 110 pointsComplete the game to 100% (Single Player Only)

+ Shop
+ Collectable

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Role ReversalThe Role Reversal achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 24 pointsDefeat Harry (as Voldemort), in the Graveyard

+ Collectable - all gold bricks are needed
+ Shop - Voldemort needs purchasing

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Dark WizardsThe Dark Wizards achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 16 pointsBuy every version of Voldemort (Quirrell/Tom Riddle/Voldemort) (Single Player Only)

+ Shop

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Building BlocksThe Building Blocks achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 39 pointsComplete all the LEGO Builder tutorial levels (Single Player Only)

+ Collectable - gold bricks are needed

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Defeating the ObjectThe Defeating the Object achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 22 pointsDefeat the mountain troll, using Quirrell

+ Shop - Quirrell; needs purchasing
+ Collectable - Quirrell token needs to be found

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Solid SnapeThe Solid Snape achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 21 pointsHide in a barrel as Snape

+ Shop - Snape has to be purchased
+ Collectable

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Stud MagnetThe Stud Magnet achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 41 pointsGet True Wizard in every level (Single Player Only)

+ Collectable

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Wonderful WeasleysThe Wonderful Weasleys achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 14 pointsBuy the entire Weasley family (Single Player Only)

+ Shop

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Quidditch TeamThe Quidditch Team achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 14 pointsBuy the entire Gryffindor Quidditch team from Book One (Single Player Only)

+ Shop

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4MultiplierThe Multiplier achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 13 pointsCollect 10 million studs in one level (Single Player Only)

+ Collectable

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Boo!The Boo! achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 14 pointsScare 20 students using a ghost character

+ shop

You need to buy a ghost

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Ghostly TreasureThe Ghostly Treasure achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 16 pointsCollect 500 ghost studs

+ Cumulative

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Chilled outThe Chilled out achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 13 pointsFreeze 20 characters using Glacius

+ Shop

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Watch Out!The Watch Out! achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 16 pointsKnock over ten characters using a ride-able object

+ Cumulative

LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 06 February 15 at 09:41
Additionally, this game has online co-op, drop in/out functionality.

I am sure that means some achievements can be won online. Is there a reason why the flags are not submitted as online/offline?
Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
Information Posted on 15 February 15 at 12:59
https://www.trueachievements.com/LuckyConquerer2.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Back in TimeThe Back in Time achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 12 pointsUse the Time-Turner

It is not main storyline. You can even see that by the ratio.

Story Complete! in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 has a 1.21 whereas this has 1.22.

I have not popped this but have beaten the story.

Information Posted on 27 February 15 at 17:55

LuckyConquerer2 said:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4You're the BestThe You're the Best achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 110 pointsComplete the game to 100% (Single Player Only)

Buggy-

Unlocked about 30 seconds after 100% was complete. If you look at my timestamps, you will see I unlocked 'Dark Wizards' by buying Voldemort after collecting all gold bricks and completing the bonus level. It should have popped with it, but there was quite a delay. If you look at the solutions, others report this. Some had to replay a level.

Chad and Jessie
Posted on 19 March 15 at 16:29
Hey Lucky,

Thanks for the submissions. toast

We've reflagged this game using your submission as well as few changes from our own knowledge of the game.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Role ReversalThe Role Reversal achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 24 pointsDefeat Harry (as Voldemort), in the Graveyard
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Quirrell QuandaryThe Quirrell Quandary achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 24 pointsDefeat Quirrell in the Quirrell boss fight, using Voldemort
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Dark WizardsThe Dark Wizards achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 16 pointsBuy every version of Voldemort (Quirrell/Tom Riddle/Voldemort) (Single Player Only)
- To obtain Voldermort you first need all 200 gold bricks. Because collecting gold bricks is outside the scope of natural playthrough of the game and not all are of a 'collectable' nature, we consider this to be a 'hidden requirement' and have flagged them as such. However, Voldermort himself is a collectable that you also have to purchase, so collectable and shop are also applicable.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4MultiplierThe Multiplier achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 13 pointsCollect 10 million studs in one level (Single Player Only)
- For LEGO games we generally don't consider 'studs' to be of a collectable nature. This achievement is a tough call as it could be considered collectable (because of the requirements), but for now to be consistent across all LEGO games, we've decided to NOT call this one collectable as studs aren't always unique and/or distinguished by location.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Stud MagnetThe Stud Magnet achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 41 pointsGet True Wizard in every level (Single Player Only)
- Same as above, we generally don't consider 'studs' to be collectable for LEGO games. toast

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4The Bonus Level is YoursThe The Bonus Level is Yours achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 110 pointsCollect all of the Gold Bricks (Single Player Only)
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Power Up!The Power Up! achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 63 pointsCollect all of the Red Bricks (Single Player Only)
- Both of these require you to collect at least one of the items, thus collectable was added. However, all other items or some of the other items can either be collected, purchased or you can forgo these by using the cheat code. Because of the distinct paths the cheat code versus the collecting/purchasing path provides we use the branch flag to indicate this to the community.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Chilled outThe Chilled out achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 13 pointsFreeze 20 characters using Glacius
- We did NOT apply shop for this achievement as you can forgo the purchase by using the cheat code. Instead, branch is used to indicate the multiple paths that can be taken to obtain this spell.

I believe this covers all alterations we made to your submissions....now for a few questions smile

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Building BlocksThe Building Blocks achievement in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 worth 39 pointsComplete all the LEGO Builder tutorial levels (Single Player Only)
- This one requires you to first have 5 gold bricks to unlock. While playing through the main storyline, do you gain gold bricks for completing levels or are all gold bricks earned outside the scope of the storyline???

- From our understanding the 'delay' of achievements unlocking can occur on more than just this one achievement. We haven't yet added buggy to this one, but...are you aware of this effecting multiple achievements and if so, which ones???

LuckyConquerer2 said:
Additionally, this game has online co-op, drop in/out functionality.

I am sure that means some achievements can be won online. Is there a reason why the flags are not submitted as online/offline?
You had selected online/offline and they didn't appear in the submission??? If so, this might be a bug. If you don't mind resubmitting these again for us that would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the submission and thanks in advance for the assistance. toast
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 19 March 15 at 17:37
I know that studs are not collectable, but I was trying to bring them into line with a different LEGO game which has now been rectified.

Building Blocks - [shrug]. I think so.

You're the best - the only delay I had was with that.

Online/offline - I did not select anything. I noticed that the game has an online drop in game function but I have no idea how they affect achievements.
He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
Chad and Jessie
Posted on 19 March 15 at 20:30
Thanks for the info Lucky toast

LuckyConquerer2 said:I know that studs are not collectable, but I was trying to bring them into line with a different LEGO game which has now been rectified. I was pretty sure you remembered from the other thread, so no worries. Mostly we 'repeat' posts from other threads so others can see/read without digging. toast

Building Blocks - [shrug]. I think so. Thanks...the [shrug] is also our recollection on this one too. For now, we're going to go ahead and leave this flagged as Hidden Requirement and we'll do future testing on this to find out...or a wonderful community member will let us know if it incorrect.

You're the best - the only delay I had was with that. Thanks. We've just added buggy- to this achievement for now.

Online/offline - I did not select anything. I noticed that the game has an online drop in game function but I have no idea how they affect achievements.Sounds good. This will be another one we'll leave for future testing and/or wait for a community member to submit the achievements they know work in an online game mode to us. We're glad to know it wasn't a bug smile

Thanks again for all the info. toast
Information Posted on 07 July 15 at 19:07
This post was archived by Musquito
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.