• Information
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 01:01
    Say hello to the other members of "Animal In Your Gamertag" in this thread
  • Posted on 10 March 15 at 00:22
    Monkey say thank you!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 March 15 at 00:42
    Interesting idea! Thanks for the invite.
  • T1TANMONKEYT1TANMONKEY1,395,043
    Posted on 10 March 15 at 01:19
    The gamer zoo/farm/jungle is open for business!
  • KorvanickKorvanick439,947
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 05:05
    Hello all. I am the almighty great supreme leader of the KluckMyDuck TA account. I like video games and other cool electronic technologies. The end.

compute
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 09:37
    you're a real quack, thanks for joining kluck smile
  • Vermin360Vermin360660,154
    Posted on 19 March 15 at 20:03
    An invitation for this board came from out of the blue (and might have been a bit of a stretch to include my tag, but I'm game).

I'm a retired game designer, now a professor of game design and development. Allows me to keep leveraging the excuse that I play games for work (even though most of the time it's still just for fun. And Gamerscore.)
    We don't stop playing because we get old; we grow old because we stop playing.
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 20:18
    Vermin360 said:An invitation for this board came from out of the blue (and might have been a bit of a stretch to include my tag, but I'm game).

I'm a retired game designer, now a professor of game design and development. Allows me to keep leveraging the excuse that I play games for work (even though most of the time it's still just for fun. And Gamerscore.)
    well a vermin might be an unspecified animal but an animal none the less, thanks for joining smile
  • Kiwi SoldierKiwi Soldier596,360
    Posted on 26 March 15 at 14:57
    Random invite, and i'm right near the bottom of the board.
    But thanks for the inclusion. Look forward to working my way up the leaderboard

toast
  • Posted on 27 March 15 at 06:22
    Kiwi Soldier said:Random invite, and i'm right near the bottom of the board.
    But thanks for the inclusion. Look forward to working my way up the leaderboard

toast
    kiwis are pretty badass so thanks for joining!
  • Kiwi SoldierKiwi Soldier596,360
    Posted on 27 March 15 at 11:43
    FierceMonkeyMan said:kiwis are pretty badass so thanks for joining!Underdogs that always punch above their weight
  • Posted on 28 March 15 at 19:23
    haha true toast
  • Pandaman822Pandaman822264,753
    Posted on 22 July 15 at 22:07
    I figured I should introduce myself;

Soon to be senior in college who enjoys video games! Mainly racing games and LEGO games, but just recently got into video games so there is room for adventuring :]

I've been out of the country (US) traveling for the past couple months so I've been stuck with windows games, but looking forward to console games when I'm home!
  • Posted on 21 December 15 at 09:11, Edited on 21 December 15 at 09:12 by FierceMonkeyMan
    Sorry for the delayed response Pandaman822 glad to have you. Impressive ratio score, most impressive. rock
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads