Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear Trailer

• Posted on 23 January 13 at 23:33
    I love rail shooters! However without a light gun I see no point.

Sad how SEGA fucked us and didn't give us house of the dead 4..... fucking PS3
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,055,779
    Posted on 24 January 13 at 01:00, Edited on 24 January 13 at 01:02 by RadiantViper
    After seeing the original announcement article on here, I thought I remembered seeing the game already at EB Games ... Went back today, and yep, they were already selling the game, 2 weeks before it's "release" (I believe I spotted it Saturday before last) laugh

Bought the game, as long as it's decent fun I can't complain, since it's only 20 bucks toast
  • Posted on 24 January 13 at 09:50
    A pile of steaming donkey manure would look better than this shite.
    I saw the game in a bargain bin in comet and i walked right pass it , fuck that was close.
  • x athiktos xx athiktos x245,376
    Posted on 24 January 13 at 15:25, Edited on 24 January 13 at 15:25 by x athiktos x
    This is totally a game that I would buy used from gamestop in 2015 for under $5.

Then, I would wreck the achievements that have high ratios because people put it in, get a few achievements, and quit because it sucks so bad....hahaha.

The trick is...seeing one of these games out! If did it with Fairytale Fights, I could do it with this one....bring it on! angry
    I tlain you life!
  • Posted on 24 January 13 at 20:17
    Looks nice but have too many game to buy !!! Will buy it on a deal around 2014 !!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 January 13 at 21:07
    looks bad - don't want to sully my gamertag with such rubbish - having rogue warrior on there is bad enough
    Briantchapster (gamertag)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.