Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

GunWorld Revealed for Xbox One

• LexualLexual364,397
  • xMac73xMac73490,888
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 01:44
    OMG... welcome back to the '80s. angry

I might as well hook up my SNES again. lol
  • BalarushBalarush1,718,403
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 02:02
    Next generation hardware. First generation games.
    There Are No Men Like Me.
  • acedawg4acedawg42,044,200
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 04:01
    Can Nintendo live when I die and stick to next Gen!
  • KrazieKrazie2,093,819
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 05:19
    xMac73 said:OMG... welcome back to the '80s. angry

I might as well hook up my SNES again. lol
    You had an SNES in the '80s? facepalm
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,264,054
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 05:24
    I'm fine with retrogames on this gen... but why is everything a retro PLATFORMER?
    Make some towerdefenses, tycoon games, or some rpgs in the style of lands of lore, or the old AD&D games. "shooters in the style of cannon fodder, commando, who dares wins etc, would be a welcomed addition also...

From a guy who owns almost every Xbox one title.....I'm fed up with platformers....give me something new.... rant over
  • Posted on 09 May 15 at 06:22
    Demon Haze II said:Next generation hardware. First generation games.If you think 'First generation' games looked like this, then you're sorely mistaken.
  • elKazaamelKazaam136,164
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 07:14
    Next prove that the xone is a failure!
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,264,054
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 07:17
    Xbox one is not a failure... and I'm enjoying mine more than I enjoyed my 360...if that's your opinion, maybe you just played the wrong games
  • Beth BearBeth Bear1,491,655
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 10:29
    Is this just 1001 spikes with a gun :')
  • Posted on 09 May 15 at 14:11
    Indie-devs. Releasing nothing, but garbage.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 May 15 at 14:31
    i like the snes and all these types of graphics but whats the point on bringing out a next gen console if pretty much 95% of the games have graphics like a 90s console. then the games are well over priced to ad insult
  • CeeDaRulaCeeDaRula109,074
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 16:02
    Wow..... really? I brought a XBox One to play games that look like games I played in the arcades in the 80's? This should just be a "Games with Gold" game, not a retail game. Why are developers wasting time and money to port this games? Sorry I can't myself wasting hard drive space on this game.
    Shoot em' up!!!
  • Chunkeh MunkehChunkeh Munkeh2,727,643
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 16:10
    Do steam users bitch this much about indie releases?

Choice is never a bad thing. A lot of these indie games have been awesome. Graphics mean nothing.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 May 15 at 16:14, Edited on 09 May 15 at 16:14 by
    Chunkeh Munkeh said:Do steam users bitch this much about indie releases?

Choice is never a bad thing. A lot of these indie games have been awesome. Graphics mean nothing.
    yes graphics means nothing but i don't agree on how much they charge for a game like this on a next gen console , and people on steam gets there games alot less cheaper if not free from pirating.

i don't mind a game like this getting once in awhile but they are just bringing way too many of these games out at once
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,647,950
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 17:42
    xONLY INHUMANx said:Chunkeh Munkeh said:Do steam users bitch this much about indie releases?

yes graphics means nothing but i don't agree on how much they charge for a game like this on a next gen console , and people on steam gets there games alot less cheaper if not free from pirating.

i don't mind a game like this getting once in awhile but they are just bringing way too many of these games out at once
    Why are you complaining? All of you make my stomach turn. Seriously, stop being entitled twits and DON'T BUY GAMES YOU DON'T LIKE/WANT. It's that simple. Why should everyone else be denied cool games just because you don't want something? It's like the idiots that bemoan the inclusion of multiplayer modes in games.

As for the price, why lower it? I mean, that's what they want to charge, that's what they feel their game is worth. If no one buys it, boom, lesson learned. And if they don't want to take a loss, they'll cut the price. It's simple economics.

It's one thing to not like something. That's opinion and subjective. But, all these people asking for developers to deny others what you don't want? That's called being an a-hole.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,258,891
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 18:04
    i wish they would stop with all these old games. gamers need to stop eating them up. it costs them nothing to port it, a real cash grab.

Gamers - save your cash!
  • Posted on 09 May 15 at 19:29
    TheMaize said:I'm fine with retrogames on this gen... but why is everything a retro PLATFORMER?
    Make some towerdefenses, tycoon games, or some rpgs in the style of lands of lore, or the old AD&D games. "shooters in the style of cannon fodder, commando, who dares wins etc, would be a welcomed addition also...

From a guy who owns almost every Xbox one title.....I'm fed up with platformers....give me something new.... rant over
    May I suggest Tower of Guns? It is actually a pretty cool old style shooter. Reminds me of Doom and Unreal Tournament :P
  • Posted on 09 May 15 at 20:30
    I'm all for creating love letters to our past, but this is getting out of hand. Most games I see released these days are smegging retro "inspired" games...I use the term loosely, as it's hardly inspired, more bandwagon now. We go out and buy all these next-generation machines, essentially being told they'll revolutionize the gaming industry, and be given just wave after wave of 8-Bit/16-Bit games. I'm most butthurt that nearly every Games With Gold title I've had since buying an Xbox One has been some simplistic side-scrolling game that could've quite easily been released on a system 15 years ago. The 360 gets hit after solid hit - Black Flag, Mafia 2, Judgement. I guess these "retro" games are just easier to create, but that's just a lazy mentality. I'm not a snob that needs Triple A titles one after the other, but I did not spend £400 last September for a glorified Super NES emulator.
    There can be only one!
  • No MoneyyNo Moneyy46,840
    Posted on 09 May 15 at 22:27
    Fire Hawk GYJS said:xONLY INHUMANx said:Chunkeh Munkeh said:Do steam users bitch this much about indie releases?

Why are you complaining? All of you make my stomach turn. Seriously, stop being entitled twits and DON'T BUY GAMES YOU DON'T LIKE/WANT. It's that simple. Why should everyone else be denied cool games just because you don't want something? It's like the idiots that bemoan the inclusion of multiplayer modes in games.

As for the price, why lower it? I mean, that's what they want to charge, that's what they feel their game is worth. If no one buys it, boom, lesson learned. And if they don't want to take a loss, they'll cut the price. It's simple economics.

It's one thing to not like something. That's opinion and subjective. But, all these people asking for developers to deny others what you don't want? That's called being an a-hole.
    Agreed.

I understand people are entitled to their opinions but theres too many people whining about nothing.. There's plenty of Next-Gen games to play or to be played; I don't understand why the mass releasing of Indie games are making people so upset about their next-gen console..

If you don't like them, then don't get them.. Simple as that, right?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.