The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Ultimate Game Sale Daily Deals: February 20th

• Catatonic NaliCatatonic Nali1,148,603
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 17:12
    rocking23nf said:
    anyone find Skyrim makes them sick? it happens on 2 games with be, Skyrim and Call of duty games, I find my eyes go all buggy and I get headaches. Almost seems like the games are too bright in certain sections or something.
    They discuss "simulation sickness" in the latest Extra Credits video including a number of tips to help deal with it.
    http://youtu.be/CvimYs7tnRM
    Prime directives: 1. Serve the public trust. 2. Protect the innocent. 3. Uphold the law.
  • iXanoniXanon67,396
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 17:21
    fmadmonk said:
    I'm a little disappointed that they put Darksiders 1 + 2 on two different days. I didn't pick up 2 yesterday (or the day before?) because the first one wasn't on sale. Guess I'll wait for the disc bundle now.
    If you're quick, Darksiders 2 is still listed at sale price..
    http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Darksiders-II/66ac...
  • Muska FlipMuska Flip209,556
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 17:32
    might pick up Riptide
  • Posted on 20 February 14 at 17:36
    Nothing for me, already have L4D and completed Fifa 14, not interested in the rest.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead677,930
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 17:55
    iXanon said:
    fmadmonk said:
    I'm a little disappointed that they put Darksiders 1 + 2 on two different days. I didn't pick up 2 yesterday (or the day before?) because the first one wasn't on sale. Guess I'll wait for the disc bundle now.
    Not anymore, but there is a 12-16 hour overlap period with the day before. Day 4 sale will have started within 7 hours.
  • Posted on 20 February 14 at 17:57
    Nothing for me.
    MICROSOFT 4 LYFE GUNGA. LEGION OF EXCELLENCE TAKING COD BACK FROM DA SNIPING DEGEN ESPORTS NERDS
  • Posted on 20 February 14 at 18:59
    machinesnipes72 said:
    Definitely getting Left 4 Dead. I'm probably gonna wait for the Darksiders bundle. And it'd be stupid not to pick up a game for a buck
    Hey you know what would be more dumb? Buying a game that you dont like and probably would never play just cause it was a dollar....i bet a good portion of the people that just cant say no to a dollar game never even play it...im willing to bet atleast 20% of the people that buy it never play
    Signature? Sure, someone hand me a pen please.
  • Tankk OGTankk OG1,037,325 1,037,325 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 19:04
    I had to pick up Darksiders since everyone talks about that game, and thinking about L4D. Also is the MGS Peace Walker a good game?
  • Posted on 20 February 14 at 19:06
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    Arron114 said:
    I think id probably buy anything for 69p
    lol, yeah anything except Bejeweled 3

Darksiders is a must for anyone who hasn't experienced that quality yet
    Now see this guy gets it! I was going to comment on Mr. Firsty as well but i resisted the urge...woulda got dirty...LOL
  • Posted on 20 February 14 at 19:09
    Tankk OG said:
    I had to pick up Darksiders since everyone talks about that game, and thinking about L4D. Also is the MGS Peace Walker a good game?
    Yes every game that you mentioned is good and well worth the price they are asking....although there is an HD collection for metal gear solid with 2,3, and peacewalker
  • Posted on 20 February 14 at 19:13
    really skyrim for $10 just when i thought i can get away with left over money
    achievements its what's for dinner
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,225,429
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 19:45
    Catatonic Nali said:
    rocking23nf said:
    anyone find Skyrim makes them sick? it happens on 2 games with be, Skyrim and Call of duty games, I find my eyes go all buggy and I get headaches. Almost seems like the games are too bright in certain sections or something.
    They discuss "simulation sickness" in the latest Extra Credits video including a number of tips to help deal with it.
    http://youtu.be/CvimYs7tnRM
    I need to remember to come back to this when I can watch videos again.

My wife deals with simulation sickness, can't play first person games in the slightest. Tried ginger pills for a while, they worked for a bit but stopped being effective after a week or two. Don't know if it's in the video, but now she takes dramamine, which is used for motion sickness relief, an hour before playing something that triggers it. Lasts about 20 hours in this case.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude725,436
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 19:48
    Yay, I can save my money again.
  • iXanoniXanon67,396
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 20:00
    HolyHa1fDead said:
    iXanon said:
    fmadmonk said:
    Not anymore, but there is a 12-16 hour overlap period with the day before. Day 4 sale will have started within 7 hours.
    It expired in the 30 minutes between our posts. :)
  • Posted on 20 February 14 at 20:05
    lildevilbmxer said:
    really skyrim for $10 just when i thought i can get away with left over money
    You can get the legendary edition for 30$$ tops...and i bet at BEST in a few days the DLC will be half off (if your lucky) but with hearthfire you would end up paying slightly over 30$$ if they are all even half off and with ZERO resale value and less harddrive space.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 February 14 at 20:41
    Darksiders was crap imo
    Thor~
  • mosin360mosin360755,435
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 20:51
    The arcade game for sure.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje407,658
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 20:52
    GAMERx420x4LIFE said:
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    Arron114 said:
    I think id probably buy anything for 69p
    lol, yeah anything except Bejeweled 3

Darksiders is a must for anyone who hasn't experienced that quality yet
    Now see this guy gets it! I was going to comment on Mr. Firsty as well but i resisted the urge...woulda got dirty...LOL
    No idea what Bejeweled ever did to you, but judging from your posts, the two of you share an ugly history.
    No need to rally everyone to start a rebellion though. Shame it's not a game for you, but it should be for everyone else because Bejeweled 3 is brilliant, fun, entertaining, vibrant, and challenging or relaxing, depending on the game mode.
    Easy to get into, hard to let go (because you -know- the next attempt will be the one where everything falls into place and you reach that awesome score you were looking for), and a nice thing to play when you don't have all that much time to play and are looking for something quick.

For this especially low price, everyone should give it a go. smile
  • Mickey BurnsMickey Burns375,228
    Posted on 20 February 14 at 21:03
    I'd get Peace Walker, but I plan on getting Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection for PS3.
    It just so happens that I'm an asshole in real life, too.
  • Posted on 20 February 14 at 21:32
    First game of the sale for me is bejeweled 3. "I'd buy that for a dollar!"
    PWH ~ Hail Purdue!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.