Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 23 August 14 at 01:13
Probably because by the time you get her, you're so far into the game already. Being able to get basically to 10 before finishing Act 1 for the others would be... I dunno, broken just doesn't sound messed up enough.
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 23 August 14 at 16:56
Just noticed from upgrading my Jeweler, you have an extra zero on every Jeweler cost. I thought it was odd when I finished Act 2, and the only reason I couldn't upgrade him more was I missing a Death's Breath!

It should be the following

Level 1: Free
Level 2: 500 gold
Level 3: 500 gold
Level 4: 1,000 gold
Level 5: 1,000 gold
Level 6: 1,000 gold
Level 7: 1,000 gold
Level 8: 2,000 gold
Level 9: 3,000 gold
Level 10: 4,000 gold
Level 11: 4,000 gold + 1 Death's Breath
Level 12: 4,000 gold

Total: 22,000 gold +1 Death's Breath

I've also updated my total count in the post above, hope you'll add the totals.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 23 August 14 at 21:49
Sure, I'll add the totals. Did you notice if the Blacksmith was correct?
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 24 August 14 at 09:20
Blacksmith is definitely correct. I'm guessing he so much more expensive because each 20% gives about as much reward as a full level on the others, he just has a lot more to go through so to keep him maxed at level 10/12, they had to split his into portions of levels.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 24 August 14 at 12:57, Edited on 24 August 14 at 12:58 by MC0REBE
Changes have been published!

compute
Walkthrough Assistant Manager - We work in the dark to serve the light - ENGORGE!
Seeker74
Seeker74
Posted on 03 March 15 at 01:33
Is there some way to add more than one Rift stone to the obelisk? The walkthrough says it takes five but it seems to only take one.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 03 March 15 at 01:44
Seeker74 said:Is there some way to add more than one Rift stone to the obelisk? The walkthrough says it takes five but it seems to only take one.I assume that is referring to how many fragments it takes to open a rift as you need five.
Seeker74
Seeker74
Posted on 07 March 15 at 21:53
Interesting. I only had three and it took one away and opened a rift for me.
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 02 March 16 at 03:33
Don't know if anyone is still playing this.

Because people around here like to stack, I'd give more of a section about importing characters and what you have to do and not do. In particular, while Dream Team in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition will unlock with imported characters, neither Above & Beyond in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition nor Above & Beyond (Hardcore) in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition do.

Thus, for maximal stacking, when completing the 360 ROS, you should do everything except the hardcore character, which you should leave at level 69. Then you should import your save and level up to 70 separately.

If you don't plan ahead and do that, you're stuck with creating a new hardcore character and levelling them up from 1. (Or importing from the original D3 save (if you have one), where your hardcore character is probably only level 30.)

Wish I'd known that when I was playing.
Jblacq
Jblacq
Posted on 15 May 17 at 00:19
One thing that would be nice to point out in the WT is that normal and hardcore use different stashes. I thought I had screwed something up when I went to play my second character as hardcore.

(I'm pretty sure season and season hardcore are separate from the others too, but can't confirm.)
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 15 May 17 at 01:37
Jblacq said:
One thing that would be nice to point out in the WT is that normal and hardcore use different stashes. I thought I had screwed something up when I went to play my second character as hardcore.

(I'm pretty sure season and season hardcore are separate from the others too, but can't confirm.)
Yes, Season and Season HC are entirely separate both from each other and the non season modes.
#mentallypudding
Shereni
Shereni
Posted on 16 August 18 at 07:04
Apologies for reanimating a dead thread, but will there be an update to the walk through for the Necromancer DLC?
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 10 June 19 at 22:46
Shereni said:
Apologies for reanimating a dead thread, but will there be an update to the walk through for the Necromancer DLC?
I’m wondering this as well. Has anyone ever gotten back to you? Seems long dead around here...About to start my playthrough, curious what effect it has if I start with the necromancer, if that’s even possible. Totally new to diablo.
Matthew
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 10 June 19 at 23:55
It’s possible. Should have no effect on the game.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 11 June 19 at 04:07
Eurydace said:
It’s possible. Should have no effect on the game.
Thanks for the quick response! Guide is great so far. With regards to the necromancer stuff do you know or have any advice on when to tackle that? Can’t quite figure if it weaves itself into the game or if it’s something I have to actively branch out for. I actually chose them for my story playthrough character reason why I’m asking. Regardless I sincerely Appreciate it! toast
Matthew
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 11 June 19 at 04:10
I’ve never played the Necro but reviewing the achievements they don’t appear particularly tough. I wouldn’t say you’ll get them all naturally- you’d have to change builds multiple times. But it doesn’t look too tough. I’d say after Act 3 or so, read them over and try to get them as you progress from there.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 11 June 19 at 04:17
Eurydace said:
I’ve never played the Necro but reviewing the achievements they don’t appear particularly tough. I wouldn’t say you’ll get them all naturally- you’d have to change builds multiple times. But it doesn’t look too tough. I’d say after Act 3 or so, read them over and try to get them as you progress from there.
Appreciate the advice, I’ll go over them more thoroughly once I get a ways into it, as I’m still trying to figure the game itself out lol. Thanks again!
Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.