Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New WWE 2K14 Gameplay Videos

AuthorMessage
mancide
mancide
Posted on 01 October 13 at 19:24
Bang! Bang!

Please click here to read the story: New WWE 2K14 Gameplay Videos
D4rthD4nte
D4rthD4nte
Posted on 01 October 13 at 19:34
I love the WWE franchise but, I have to say...Yawn.
StC Butters
StC Butters
Posted on 01 October 13 at 21:22
First time I can recall a trailer(s) as made me second guess getting a game more then it has made me want it :/
Sure everybody likes pot brownies, but I bring Crystal Meth cup cakes and I'm the weirdo.
Tony Starc
Tony Starc
Posted on 01 October 13 at 21:59
i'm getting this for sure, but still want to know why this game physically looks worse than older wrestling titles... character interaction is still a little choppy, crowd is still made of paper.. comeon

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 October 13 at 22:22
im geting this hopfully the mp is better then older wrestling games like wwe13 or wwe 12
FTW X Achieve4
Limerent Death
Posted on 02 October 13 at 03:31
Tony Starc said:
i'm getting this for sure, but still want to know why this game physically looks worse than older wrestling titles... character interaction is still a little choppy, crowd is still made of paper.. comeon
Until they drop Yuke's as the developer this will continue to happen as it has for nearly 10 years.
I No It Isnt I
Posted on 02 October 13 at 04:53
The roster is the only thing grabbing me about this game so far and even that isn't perfect for me but we'll have to see how the trailers show it off in the last month.
Is shooting bullets not cool enough for you? Buy a Maliwan and light some people on fire!
The Monk BAD IT
Posted on 02 October 13 at 07:50
I am really looking forward to this. looks good
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
CHERRY CHEERIOS
Posted on 04 October 13 at 00:52
spaceSuicide said:
Tony Starc said:
Until they drop Yuke's as the developer this will continue to happen as it has for nearly 10 years.
I agree this looks really bad. Not that they've looked amazing in the past and it's not going to stop me from buying the game but the quality has definitely regressed in this one.
I am, I want a Zombie Penguin! So...how do I access it?
TheBeachBully
Posted on 04 October 13 at 02:33
*yawn*
Gnashvillain321
Posted on 04 October 13 at 05:39
im becoming more and more disenchanted with every video.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.