Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Activision Starts an XBL Sale

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 October 13 at 14:12
    Sashamorning said:
    Transformers: WFC is a great deal.
    ... from a certain point of view. Supposed quality aside, for me the GoD sale price is € 14,99 while I can get a second-hand disc version for the same price at several game stores near me. Seeing as I prefer disc over download, I'll buy a disc version. (actually I'll wait for another price cut on the disc version but that's neither here nor there)

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions on the other hand is now on sale for € 9,99 and the cheapest disc price (in shops) I could find was € 19,99 so I'm downloading that one right now.
    "Booyah" - Jeff Winger
  • LoganMerazziLoganMerazzi242,751
    Posted on 03 October 13 at 14:49
    It would be a nice deal, but only 4 of those games are available in my country (Brazil).
    Shame on MS.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf522,244
    Posted on 03 October 13 at 15:14, Edited on 03 October 13 at 15:15 by rocking23nf
    xmen - destiny is not a good game, its extremely boring and a chore to complete.

you have been warned.
  • Posted on 04 October 13 at 11:03
    When it was MSP the prices were the same in Canada, now it seems sometimes they are different. Crash of the Titans is $12.49 here, anyone in Canada might want to double check the price as the links default to the US marketplace(For me anyways).
  • punkyliarpunkyliar216,800
    Posted on 04 October 13 at 11:20
    CrAzEdCaNuCk18 said:
    When it was MSP the prices were the same in Canada, now it seems sometimes they are different. Crash of the Titans is $12.49 here, anyone in Canada might want to double check the price as the links default to the US marketplace(For me anyways).
    The links will send you to your default region so you need to change your default region on Xbox.com. Go to this page and select the region you need (in your case, Canada). The links will then always send you to the Canadian pages.
  • Silver SalvoSilver Salvo987,078
    Posted on 05 October 13 at 06:39
    MugenKairo said:
    The Geometry Wars games are a steal but i don't know if I would be good enough to complete them, SHMUPS are never my strong suit.
    Coming from someone who has both GW games completed, I will say they are extremely challenging to complete. Oh man are they fun though. I'd suggest downloading Geo Wars 2 since (besides making the first one obsolete) it is definitely challenging but much more doable.
  • Silver SalvoSilver Salvo987,078
    Posted on 05 October 13 at 06:47
    Lord Namlig said:
    Does anyone recommend Arkadian Warriors?
    I liked it. It's decently fun and a very easy completion.
  • SpieludicaSpieludica41,198
    Posted on 06 October 13 at 00:37, Edited on 06 October 13 at 00:42 by Spieludica
    "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

Sucks. Only thing I want is Prototype and it won't let me. I think it's region locked. (My account is US but I'm in Brasil)

Same crap keeps happening with those free Games with Gold. Sick of MS.
  • Posted on 06 October 13 at 21:55
    I curse the day I ever bought Geometry Wars. I suck balls at it and the 100,000 points without dying achievement continues to mock me atop my easy achievements list
  • Posted on 08 October 13 at 12:33
    I've broken the penny jar and picked up:

• 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures
    • Gin Rummy
    • Golf: Tee It Up!
    • The Walking Dead Ep:1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.