Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

LEGO Batman 3 Character Reveals

• Hamfam9598Hamfam9598596,773
    Posted on 05 October 14 at 01:26Permalink
    I think companies like Disney making all these movies are doing much more to bring comics to mainstream than Mr Smith....
    Just sayin.... No hard feelings.
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril732,698
    Posted on 05 October 14 at 02:42Permalink
    yeah we should be able to play as mickey in lego marvel.
  • Posted on 05 October 14 at 03:07Permalink
    Ugh, Kevin Smith.

The only mildly interesting thing he's ever done was Dogma, everything else (movies, comics) has been terrible.
  • gohan2988gohan2988294,961
    Posted on 05 October 14 at 06:48Permalink
    QuickMythril said:kevin smith... while that is really cool, i'm surprised he was not in lego marvel instead. i seem to remember them talking about Marvel characters a lot more in his movies. (actually all i really remember was them discussing Hulk's privates, and also Superman having sex.) but he even had Stan Lee make at least one appearance. i guess he's probably a fan of both companies though. good for him.Having Stan Lee in the same movie where they talk about such things probably meant not a lot of talking about DC characters.

Him being in the game makes me want the game more but I still think I may wait for a price drop or a quick rent as Lego games have gotten even more ridiculous with the grinding achievements it seems.
  • OjotangoOjotango206,352
    Posted on 05 October 14 at 10:56, Edited on 05 October 14 at 10:58 by OjotangoPermalink
    I'm not really sure how I feel about this, to be honest.

When it was just Adam West it was quite funny and a nice addition, but just adding more real people detracts from that. I don't really get it. I've got nothing against them personally, but surely Bluntman and Chronic (as mentioned above) would make more sense, as at least they're fictional (not DC property, I guess). It's not like they're going to run out of DC characters anytime soon and need to add filler. I'd rather have more obscure characters than actual people. Hell, bring me some Sandman figures!

What next, Jim Lee, Bob Kane and Frank Miller mini figures, just because they can? It just seems too self-indulgent and doesn't really add anything.
    So much for pathos...
  • XystraXystra113,891
    Posted on 05 October 14 at 23:31Permalink
    I'm hoping for a playable Flaming C !
  • Posted on 06 October 14 at 02:57Permalink
    Lol Kevin Smith, I want Bluntman and Chronic!
    “I will always choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because he will find an easy way to do it.” ? Bill Gates How Troublesome...
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,013,332
    Posted on 06 October 14 at 13:48Permalink
    I hope Green Arrow isn't the whingy waste of space he is in the series...he makes watching it difficult. Admittedly that's more when he is Oliver Queen than the hero...
    Legohead 1977
  • WEBHEAD 7WEBHEAD 7437,917
    Posted on 06 October 14 at 14:14, Edited on 06 October 14 at 18:59 by WEBHEAD 7Permalink
    I guess Geoff Johns has Stan Lee envy.. lol

Also... Ben Affleck fig? laugh
    objects in mini-map are closer than they appear
  • JLogan27JLogan27560,048
    Posted on 06 October 14 at 19:08Permalink
    Hamfam9598 said:I think companies like Disney making all these movies are doing much more to bring comics to mainstream than Mr Smith....
    Just sayin.... No hard feelings.
    Well, Kevin Smith has been doing it before Disney even bought Marvel....before the glut of superhero movies even came out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.