Game Discussion: Risen 3: Titan Lords

100% attributes

• Posted on 15 August 14 at 21:58
    Llovyn Fyr said:Indoril Haladir said:Bleach x360a said:the real question is why do you have so many accounts?I only have two accounts one from before my last Xbox 360 broke a year ago which I just replaced because I still had a PS3 my old GT was PsychosesJester and now that I am older I find that to be a terrible name so I started a new one when I bought new 360 to go with my Xbox One laughI believe he was talking to me though we do seem to both be using the Risen 3 Jaffar picture. I change accounts every month simply because I can. I haven't found any reason to stick with one as of yet besides starting a new tag gives me a reason to play my older games again winkWho wouldn't want to use a Jaffar picture that little fish throwing s.o.b is awesome in Risen 2 and Risen 3. Though starting a new tag every month seems troublesome then again I like my achievements and trophies lol.
  • Bleach XBABleach XBA225,907
    Posted on 16 August 14 at 12:52
    your the same person, your avatar person looks the same
  • HolyWarr27HolyWarr27737,131
    Posted on 17 September 14 at 05:36, Edited on 13 November 14 at 11:32 by HolyWarr27
    A few things to know.
    1. The rust spell levels with your Crystal magic skill level. If you are at a 10 in Magic attribute then you can only open a level 10 lock. It shows in light blue next to your lock pick stat when trying to open a lock.
    2. Legendary items give a permanent attribute boost. There is 1 for each of the 8 attributes that will give a permanent +5 stat. These boosts do not effect the cost of the next stat increase either.
    3. Skill plants when turned into a potion will give a permanent +5 stat as well. In the normal game without DLC you can find at 6-9 plants per attribute. Here is what I have found.

9 Hunter's Root - Ranged (+45) - level up to 50 (glory cost 23,000)
    9 Tree Strangler - Influence (+45)
    9 Thief's Herb - Dexterity (+45)

8 Shadow Fire - Cunning (+40) - level up to 55 (glory cost 30750)
    8 Soul Lichen - Magic (+40)

7 Hero's Crown - Toughness (+35) - level up to 60 (glory cost 39250)
    7 Swordthorn - Melee (+35)

6 Blood Cap - Spirit (+30) - level up to 65 (glory cost 49000)

These numbers are before having the +5 legendary item. If you do have it, the cost in glory will not change but the level shown will, so accommodate for it.

SO.... If you found all these skill plants and the legendary items for each attributes, you will only need to buy up to 50 for skills, some slightly more.

This total in Glory points (if you wait to consume the Skill boost potions till after leveling the attribute to its 100 difference) will cost you 258,000 points. (very obtainable - considering leveling 1 attribute from 10 to 100 is 159.000 and you can gain that in about 2.5 - 3 islands.

I will post a video for each skill plant location in the attribute 100 achievement solution soon.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 August 15 at 22:40, Edited on 04 August 15 at 22:40 by
    I hate saving up glory. It is wrecking my experience.

2 years ago (if this was out) I would have played how I wished but because this achievement (and failure to make a Risen 2 voodoo glory save) means I won't be able to complete this (I don't replay games if possible- less is more).

Risen is one of my favourite series but I don't know whether I should just start spending and wave my completion goodbye. I play games (especially Risen series to enjoy, which I am, just not as much because of saving up).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads