The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: July 22nd, 2014 UPDATED

• Dresden N7Dresden N7538,055
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 12:51
    Path of the Furon for $4? Tempting...
  • EscapeTheApeEscapeTheApe158,042
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 14:12, Edited on 23 July 14 at 14:13 by EscapeTheApe
    Holy crap Red Faction DLC. shock

Sooooo buying that. Already bought Marvel Vs Capcom Origins from this sale!
  • OPOSITOR 2OPOSITOR 2473,704
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 15:38
    ChewieOnIce said:I got it myself as I love Point and Click adventures. Haven't started it but I've heard it's ok. You should probably like that genre to get the most from it otherwise it could seem tedious, but if you've played anything like Monkey Island or Broken Sword, that's the kind of thing to expect (albeit with less humour). I don't see too many on your tag, but the closest would probably be the Sherlock Holmes games.

Also bear in mind that each episode is 3GB so it's quite the HDD filler.
    Dancing Rob said:I've only played for the demo for the Raven, but it seemed like an old school detective point and click of the sort fashionable in the 90s. The closest thing I've played to it this gen would probably be Gray Matter.

All seemed quite enjoyable anyway, so I'll be grabbing it later on.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll grab "The Raven" this weekend.
    By now, i've bought "sacred citadel", "DAH!" and "Young Justice". Maybe "amazing spiderman" will fall in line too, but "risen 2" and "asylum" should be in retail for that price.
    Will come the day when HDD space won´t be a concern...?
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,810,087
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 15:59
    I might take a look at the Raven as well...if I can clear some HD space, 430MB left at the moment!
    Legohead 1977
  • itz waz meitz waz me290,320
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 16:13, Edited on 23 July 14 at 16:23 by itz waz me
    So destroy all humans. not like i wan't to be destroyed or something.
    but how are the achievements? easy or hard?
    Edit: over 6gb, thats bad news.

and frontlines fuel of war, is the game worth it even if there is 3 unobtaiable achievements?

might also get Red faction guerilla DLC.
    itz waz me
  • Posted on 23 July 14 at 17:24
    itz waz me said:and frontlines fuel of war, is the game worth it even if there is 3 unobtaiable achievements?
    I played it a long time ago with my friend and we always had fun playing through it, but I have a feeling it hasn't aged well.
    Don't be a lemon, be a rose bud.
  • Posted on 23 July 14 at 17:26
    Batman: Blackgate & MvC Origins for me so far.
    G O i7 of L 1 V E
  • Posted on 23 July 14 at 17:27
    Will be picking up The Raven for that price.
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch217,460 217,460 GamerScore
    Posted on 23 July 14 at 17:36
    Red faction: armageddon DLC for me! Been waiting for that one for a long time :D
    ''Are you gonna quote this?'' -SpiralGamerBoo 2014 <3 [dance]
  • Posted on 23 July 14 at 18:06
    Best mixed sale in quite awhile...Picked up Risen 2 and got the $10 Air Temple dlc free(which includes 8 more hours of gameplay and a new island) for buying the Risen 2 Games on Demand offer which is redeemed in the Risen 2 main menu(free offer)...priceless;)
    The Most Electrifying Man in Gaming Entertainment!
  • Posted on 23 July 14 at 18:42
    Microflaccid needs to stop stealing all my money with cheap digitals damn it oh well ramen noodles for the next week it is lol
    sugar is sweet lemons are sour spread your legs and feel my power :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 July 14 at 21:32
    the raven sounds really good at that price too bad for the people that paid 30 dollars total for it
  • Posted on 24 July 14 at 07:43
    How is it possible that Injustice costs 20€ in EU and $8 in US? You can buy it for 20€ every day.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead678,148
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,669,878
  • JamPound32JamPound321,269,806
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 12:28
    That's a lot of stuff on sale. I already bought the Red Faction Armageddon dlc because when THQ went bust i thought it either wouldn't go on sale or it would be removed. Guess i'll stick with Destroy All Humans this week.
  • Harvy75Harvy75113,120
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 12:42
    Think about Frontlines: Fuel of War and Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon ...
    but why Red Faction: Armageddon $7.49 - £4.99 and €16.24 ?!? ?!? warning
    One of the Lost Ones
  • itz waz meitz waz me290,320
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 14:12
    Got destroy all humans 3.
    might get the Red faction Guerilla DLC

looks like a pretty easy completion and if you ever are going to get it get it not, it costs 10x more than this in stores and is pretty damn rear.
    itz waz me
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42706,972
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 14:47
    OPOSITOR 2 said: Will come the day when HDD space won´t be a concern...? I hope external hard drive support can be added to the 360. Right now, I need that feature more on the 360 than the One.

The Killer Instinct deal doesn't show up in the Xbox One deals app like it does for Powerstar Golf. Just wondering if the sale is active or not.
  • guffnutsguffnuts986,113
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 17:13
    ChewieOnIce said:guffnuts said:I can't seem to find Destroy All Humans on the market place. Any ideas where to search?Search as DAH. I had the same issue.Thanks! Managed to find it searching DAH. Gad to know I wasn't the only one struggling to find it - felt like a bit of a noob laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.