Game Discussion: Universe at War: Earth Assault

conquer the world server issues

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 October 13 at 02:16
    Not able to connect ..says server pulling info and eventually kicks players out....
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice496,778
    Posted on 03 October 13 at 08:45
    I've just booted up the PC version and apart from the fact that the servers where empty I connected to them just fine.
  • Superflee2Superflee21,117,090
    Posted on 06 October 13 at 06:15
    I just completed these with a friend who was on 360. It is working just fine, even closs-platform.
  • Posted on 28 March 14 at 13:23
    Sorry to necro this but I'm having the same issue as Eagle. PC version pulls the info just fine but the 360 version just sits there... pulling. Does this usually take a while or am I just being impatient? I am cross-platforming if that makes any difference.
    Many question; what is the purpose of life, I answer, to kill things, with big fucking guns!
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 04:23
    After a lot of frustration and hours of surfing, I finally resolved my issue. It seems that for this piece of crap to work at optimum performance, you have to have open NAT on your Xbox and have forwarded ports on your PC.

I have linked the original post: http://www.petroglyphgames.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8055-...

It is also recommended that you set up your router to give your Xbox a static IP, forwarded ports along with DMZ hosting to ensure that it always has open NAT.

I hope this helps anyone with similar issues.
    Many question; what is the purpose of life, I answer, to kill things, with big fucking guns!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 December 15 at 05:20
    This game is just broken. I've been dual boxing random games from Gamefly for months now, and this is the only one I have issues with. My 2 360s can connect fine in ranked, but not CTW. I use UPNP because port forwarding only works for one device. With multiple 360s, GFWL, and XB1, everything wants the same damn port. XB1 uses some others, but I'm pretty sure it still uses the main one 360 does too.
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 69+ million credits. 1.4 million FF kills.
  • MrSkiBearMrSkiBear191,856
    Posted on 14 December 15 at 19:06
    Game isn't broken works fine for me all the time! Its your Pc or router with issues that is stopping some information from going through this is actually one of the most solid games that cross over.. Shadowrun was another good cross over.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 December 15 at 20:43
    MrSkiBear said:Game isn't broken works fine for me all the time! Its your Pc or router with issues that is stopping some information from going through this is actually one of the most solid games that cross over.. Shadowrun was another good cross over.I'm not trying to crossover. Like I said, I boosted ranked with 2 360s just fine. Yet, they wouldn't connect in conquer the world.
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 69+ million credits. 1.4 million FF kills.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 February 16 at 01:08
    So I got the PC version to try doing with my dummy running the 360 version. Same problem. Ranked matches work fine, but players can't connect in Conquer the World. It's a piece of shit. Both screens say downloading player data from server. Then one screen says it's waiting "for opponent's go" or whatever and they both just sit there. My goddamn ports are open. I dual box constantly and play online with 3x360s plus my XB1. It's this game. Tried a 2nd time and the two won't even find each other. Ranked still works fine though.
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 6264 hours playtime, 80? million credits. 1.7 million FF kills.
  • Larvi1Larvi12,827,064
    Posted on 17 May 16 at 17:11
    I'm dual boxing CTW with 2 360's and have it working. Sometimes it takes me a couple of tries to match up but eventually it goes. What I've found works best is to have the first 360 to select the territory with the A button, then wait until it goes to the mode no opponents found. Then have the 2nd 360 select the same territory with the quick match X button and they usually match up. If they don't, I just back both of them out and try again.

For reference I'm using a ASUS RT-AC87R router that has had problems with other games dual boxing in the past and usually only has moderate nat when both 360s are online. I do have an older ASUS RT-N56U router that I sometimes have to fall back on when I have problems and so far that one has worked with dual boxing with everything.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads