Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Disney Infinity 2.0 Introduces Donald Duck

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove472,716
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 11:50, Edited on 13 August 14 at 11:52 by xLil SheWolfx
    Yay now all we need is Mickey (despite there is a Mickey but it's rare to find), Minnie, Daisy and Goofy......I won't be surprised if they do a Kingdom Hearts theme style figurines in the far future. Now that would be awesome smile
    Patience is A Virtue, some Achievements may take multiple sessions to unlock =)
  • Fuzzmeister JFuzzmeister J1,011,656
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 11:56
    X-Wings in the game?! Yay!
  • acedawg4acedawg43,113,883
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 12:01
    With more and more characters is meaning less and less interest from me!
    #Moneypit
  • Kalkane101Kalkane10158,974
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 12:32
    Quackers!!!
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 13:15
    No...
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
  • Gordon LeaGordon Lea281,454
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 13:16
    xLil SheWolfx said:Yay now all we need is Mickey (despite there is a Mickey but it's rare to find), Minnie, Daisy and Goofy......I won't be surprised if they do a Kingdom Hearts theme style figurines in the far future. Now that would be awesome smileI believe another Mickey has been announced already for 2.0, it's a Crystal version of the Sorcerers Apprentice from the first game.
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 13:52
    xLil SheWolfx said:Yay now all we need is Mickey (despite there is a Mickey but it's rare to find), Minnie, Daisy and Goofy......I won't be surprised if they do a Kingdom Hearts theme style figurines in the far future. Now that would be awesome smileThere's lot of Mickey's at EBgames/Gamestop. Every time I go looking for a figure, EBgames/Gamestop is where I'll find them since they actually keep their shelves stocked. Although I bought Mickey last week at a Walmart, it seemed to be the last one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads