Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: August 12th, 2014

• punkyliarpunkyliar214,790
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon441,095
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 12:16
    They are just now getting rid of Hasbro Family Game Night? I guess the other games still worked and they rest o the world is not achievement hunters like us, so it still had value.

However, this another delisting without warning.
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,344,067
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 12:22
    Daeryoon said:However, this another delisting without warning.They could notify at least 24 hours before removing a game.
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 12:36
    In my opinion, it should notify us at least one week before delisting.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 August 14 at 12:58
    The good thing about Hungry Shark is...you can play it for a bit, realise it is shite, and delete it without having popped any achievements. Seriously that game won awards? shock
  • BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi2,512,774
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 13:12
    Is there a way to download tentacles ETM wp or do we have to wait?
  • Kelle1994Kelle19941,051,223
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 13:15
    No achievements in pvz garden warfare anymore ?
    cry
  • Clark1306Clark1306738,543
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 13:18
    The least they could have done was brought back online for scrabble first so I could get my last achievement.
    Clark1306
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 13:22
    Guess I'll have to go to my sister's house if I wanna play Hasbro now. Wish I never got it on my card.

That hungry Shark Evolution game is really...something. I really don't understand what the point of it is.
    Heroes never die
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 13:54
    Kelle1994 said:No achievements in pvz garden warfare anymore ?
    cry
    crycry this
  • Mince Pie 77Mince Pie 77302,386
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 14:46
    Pfft, denmark only for tentacles.... Hope it opens up elsewhere soon!
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 14:52
    I noticed the dlc for Hasbro family game night was gone a few months ago, thought it was old news
    Come Join Gamertagnation!!! http://www.gamertagnation.com/?referrerid=3465
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,790
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 14:53
    Cer3bra1Asassin said:I noticed the dlc for Hasbro family game night was gone a few months ago, thought it was old newsThere was one DLC pack and the client still available for download. These disappeared this week.
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl791,882
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 15:23
    Tentacles not available for me.
    No mercy.
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic495,139
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 16:29
    Risen 3 already scheming for cash. Damn.
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 17:39
    Switched my Region to denmark, i'm download it right now...
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead574,380
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 17:57, Edited on 13 August 14 at 18:10 by HolyHalfDead
    Skanker irl said:Tentacles not available for me. punkyliar said:Meanwhile, this next title is a soft release in Denmark only.FloorRocker0815 said:Switched my Region to denmark, i'm download it right now...You can do the same for Hungry Shark Evolution (Win 8) - change your region to US or UK and you can download it if it is not available in your country. It hasn't been released in Australia or New Zealand that I am aware of.

Disclaimer: changing your region to circumvent regional pricing is against the XBL ToS
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead574,380
    Posted on 13 August 14 at 18:18, Edited on 13 August 14 at 20:43 by HolyHalfDead
    punkyliar said:Cer3bra1Asassin said:I noticed the dlc for Hasbro family game night was gone a few months ago, thought it was old newsThere was one DLC pack and the client still available for download. These disappeared this week.And to make matters more confusing, that one XBLA tilte is still available in Europe - http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Connect-4-Full-Gam...

Bad HolyHa1fDead, now I'm going to have to report myself for double posting redface
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 18:38, Edited on 13 August 14 at 18:39 by Elite1111111111
    Mad about the family game night since the page here said they were no longer available but I was able to still download them, but then when I went back this week to buy more they were gone. Went online and bought the disk but that still leaves 3 I can't get.

Edit: Oh looks like they might not have all been up anyway going off comments.
  • Posted on 13 August 14 at 19:00
    HolyHa1fDead said:punkyliar said:Cer3bra1Asassin said:I noticed the dlc for Hasbro family game night was gone a few months ago, thought it was old newsThere was one DLC pack and the client still available for download. These disappeared this week.And to make matters worse - it is still available in Europe - http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Connect-4-Full-Gam...

Bad HolyHa1fDead, not I'm going to have to report myself for double posting redface
    All I know is I have the disc version and went to download the ones not on the disc a month or so back and was already gone
    Come Join Gamertagnation!!! http://www.gamertagnation.com/?referrerid=3465
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.